• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats your best money making setup (with bots)

Bmthrules

Power member.
Post your best cask making methods with bots.

Mine atm is Chaos druids doing looting herbs.

180k-240k $/h
afbs.jpg

Pink Floyd

I dunno what it used to be. I used to leave my GDK bot on all night and all day and it would run without fault, that made me quite a large sum of money.

EAF

Iron mining bot, from rsbots.org, I'm at 67 mining making 100k+ an hour, and I run it like 3 days straight then take 1 day or two break, so, yeah its been good.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
When I had my level 110 account, I would GDK all night. Gross around 2-3 mil per night. Now, I just skill, and try to make money while leveling.

xcvxcv2

fruit bat, made me about 500k an hour. i think prices dropped though.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
One of the best ways with a bot is AutoTannerPro, depending on how much hides you have to tan, you can make 500-650k per hour. Extremely GREAT cash.

EAF

Musik said:
One of the best ways with a bot is AutoTannerPro, depending on how much hides you have to tan, you can make 500-650k per hour. Extremely GREAT cash.

3m in cowhides?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
invest all of your cash into green dragon hides or blue, and then go to the tanner in Al Kaharid and get him to tan them all. Your cash with go up buy half of what you had.

EAF

Musik said:
invest all of your cash into green dragon hides or blue, and then go to the tanner in Al Kaharid and get him to tan them all. Your cash with go up buy half of what you had.

seriously?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Seriously, try it if you don't believe me.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Its not, because you have to have like 5m to buy 1k hides. Its super boring if you don't bot it. Just go to rsbots.net and check the page of the autotannerPro.

EAF

What do they turn into when you tan them?, because I dont see it in GE
also I bought 1.3k of blues.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I don't remember, but its what people use to make Dchaps and vamps.

x04a

Onyx user!
It turns into either blue tanned dragonhide or tanned blue dragonhide, whichever color.
^I think.

Shablo5

Musik said:

I have to +1 this. I had the tanner, unfortunately had barely any cash so starting was very hard. But when I purchased members on it, and got 3-4m, i started racking in MAD cash.

But theres a downside. Hides don't sell for mid in a short time. Like... it takes quite a while. So if you put all your cash you might be out 5-12 hours waiting for the tanned hides to sell before you could rebuy more. It's definitely a good and bad thing.

Me personally, nature runes. Except for the fact nats have fallen faster and more consecutively than any other botted item i've ever seen. Even yews, pre-trade limit nerf! Nats go down, P ess goes up. Stupid as hell.

GDK used to rack up 400-500K/hr, but theres too many of them now. Its more 300-400k, sometimes even 250-300k! But stll much better than iron and the like.

Right know it's botting yews.
Yews went up another 100gp or so, it may not seem much, but when you have 16k of yews like i had it's nice extra cash, about 100k extra i believe.