• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats the most you smoked

Kiss

What is the most you smoked in 24hours my most is 17 L`s

Abel Tesfaye

3 grams high quality weed in a day with three friends is the most I've smoked in 24H. I once did 20+ joints in one night with some more friends, but the weed wasn't that good quality.

Boltage

Power member.
I smoked 2 smarties once. That's about it

シ ス セ ソ

Onyx user!
The most weed that I have ever smoked would probably be 2 grams in a few hours. I honestly don't like smoking that much. I shake too much and I get really paranoid.

Sapphire

Power member.
What the fuck is "17 L's"??

Lmao, but I have burned through about 7 g's a day at most. I don't have to stay high all the time, but it is preferred. :p

Nab

User is banned.
Most I've smoked was a 3g blunt with one other person, and I was kinda hogging it lol. I don't think smoking more than 2gs is good, mostly a waste.

Wax

User is banned.
In a 24hr period. An Ounce and a G of errl.

Novakon

Idk tbh! A lot of days are close but I think the 8th of dabs divided into two days straight would take it! So 1.7 grams of fire ass shatter!

Goz

17 litres lol? Wtf
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Goz said:
17 litres lol? Wtf              
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 blunts -- he didn't really specify how much was inside of them, though.

Azazel

User is banned.
I smoked like 4 grams with a friend. I am going to this party on saturday and you cant get in without $20 and like 40 people are going and we are buying as much weed as we can.

Hotbox

Onyx user!
Half an ounce

----------------------------

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
More on topic, I have blazed about a pound in a day. Obviously didn't face it all -- had about a group of 6. Definitely excited to do it again. I've only smoked that much a hand-full of times.

Sativa

User is banned.
I smoked One 7G BLUNT, 3 1G cones, 2 more 1G blunts after that and then we went to subway and the next day I didn't remember even going and apparently I spent $24 at subway xD xD

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
I don't smoke as a lot of people frown upon it, I have to keep my reputation up in the kind of work I do.

O F

Most was an Oz, back in december on christmas day.
I actually don't remember anything from that day at all :/