• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What you guys smoking on?

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Reply with your current pack!
I’m smoking on some Connected Biscotti during this quarantine

Not to mention it’s 4/20 all month!

Last edited:

mignonneme

I have autism, but I don't smoke pot. I have a lot of bottles of CBD oil. Also, I really like growing plants to calm my nerves in a tent like this one https://topgrows.com/best-grow-tent/. These plants include melissa, mint, and valerian. Not that it counts as a weed because I can't smoke it. But it's good for calming the nerves if you make a tincture of them or break up the dried leaves of these plants for tea. I like to do that. My friend jokes that I'm the best student of Professor Snape from the Harry Potter movies. I've tried smoking cannabis. Of course, I liked it. But I don't think I can keep doing it all the time, you know.

Last edited:

AnnieArchibald

Why? Why did you show it to me? Now I can’t unsee it anymore.
Also, OP, do you still smoke this stuff? Are you still straight or not anymore? Because I am on some Orange Layer Cake now from a Toronto Dispensary near me. It has a strong aroma and flavor that reminds me of its namesake - with notes of fruit and citrus flavors bursting through. It is one of the best kinds of weed I have tried for relaxation and anxiety relief. It makes me feel much more chad than in real life, and I start to behave respectively. Well, at least I can be chad while being high.

Last edited:

Jrdy

Recently had to stop due to health issues, but i was ALWAYS smoking that zaza

Xtention

Hey, what's up? I'm currently smoking on some Blue Dream, one of my favorites! What about you? By the way, have you heard of mailorder-marijuana.io? They have a fantastic selection of strains and products, you should definitely check them out!

Last edited:

harrimoritz

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. I'm not smoking anything right now, but I take some heirloom cbd (see the review here mindbodygreen.com) every day. The quarantine can be harsh, so finding ways to relax and unwind is essential. And with 4/20 all month, you've got plenty of opportunities to do just that. Just remember to smoke responsibly and take care of yourself!

Last edited:

RobertDavies

I smoke weed now almost every day after I got fired, and I'm too depressed to look for a new job. TBH, I see weed as the only way out.

edorramira

I used to smoke weed and cigarettes, but I'm currently trying to cut back on both. It's been a journey, and I've realized that I often turned to smoking when I felt down. However, I've been exploring healthier ways to cope with my emotions.
In the meantime, if you're interested, you should check out the signs of bpd or borderline personality disorder. It's a mental health condition that I've personally dealt with, and understanding the signs can be really helpful. It's important to prioritize our mental well-being and seek support when needed. Maybe it can help someone to quit smoking.

Last edited: