• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What would you change on MF?

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Crayo said:
ROCKST★R said:
Ban the dumb shit members and remove a shit load of LQP.

Here crayo, I will level with you. I try to achieve top poster and tbch I cannot do that with 10 databases merged. So I have nothing to strive for and I get bored.

Lmao we've only had 4 merges. Only 2 of them have had a large amount of content, and all un-needed content gets deleted. Also, merges doesn't affect daily post count WHATSOEVER. It just affects the thread number count and post number count, and how many users are on MF. So please research before posting. As you were honest with me, I'll be honest with you. You're one of those members who posts when you have a rank/something you like on your profile. Asking for free Premium/Investor, asking for Staff constantly, asking for group memberships, asking for this and that, and you will only contribute once you get those. They're the members I call LQ, not the ones who post 70-100 times a day.

noreturn said:
I would agree sky, but that would just make the one section to big... I think we should make a totally custom theme. That is light but dark at the same time.... I can probably design one if anyone would like to see what I can come up with.

Our theme is loved by everyone who see's MF, I don't really see any tweaks needing to it. If this does get edited, it'll be minor edits apart from in the future when I plan to have a better organized menu.

Which Isn't a edit to the theme. Just edits to the tabs... Stupid Crayo ;) (Jokes)

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Crayo said:
I'm not talking about the tabs Lewis!! I'm talking about the toplinks. Would like to have a better design for those.

As in proper drop down menus?

Sky

LMCampbell said:
Crayo said:
I'm not talking about the tabs Lewis!! I'm talking about the toplinks. Would like to have a better design for those.

As in proper drop down menus?

I was thinking something along those lines.

Spencer

Do more paid advertisements to get more people here, I sometimes look on new posts and I've posted in a high majority of them :(

C4Vendetta

noreturn said:
What do you mean Spencer? I think we have lots of ads.

Advertisement on other forums, linking to us. Advertisement Crayo would pay for so we'd get more activity. Get it? :nom nom:

Regarding the ideas of the tabs, it's not going to happen.
It's difficult to code and the server load would be rather high too. It was a nice idea, just not very practical.
We'll think of other things to do, no worries. Keep the suggestions flowing.

Anxiety

User is banned.
We're growing rapidly daily, I don't think I need to waste money on ads which aren't successful a lot of the time personally. We're getting brand new daily posters, it's epic. Only been up since February :)

Frenzied

I don't know what I would change. Considering the face that the founders are garbage (o_O)lulz(o_O) and the admins don't do shit round these parts, I would change the site staff completely. Maybe move all the regular support up to staff and refill the support. Now, about those hookers........

tubby1

I would change the name, and there are much broader topics here.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Marketing is possibly one of the most broader topics you can have. Doesn't just mean "marketplace". Internet Marketing, Niche Marketing, Money-Making fits under it, we could expand Marketforums massively, but it's something I'd do when we're bigger.