• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What would you change on MF?

TwEaK

Ok depending on the whole sitchumawaytion of the forum I think we should look into a more powerful staff, meaning getting a little more strict around here cause we got people all over the place post none needed threads and being off topic and what not like in the Hut bunch of just useless crap on peoples lives and something that happen today or what do you think blah blah blah, it should contain interesting things and more Topic related subjects and posts. We also need to bump up the site a little keep it organized possibly add some more sections like in Computers the programing sections is a little mixed up separate the C++ from the VB.NET or the HTML from the Python you know what I mean. Selling and Buying tabs should totally be made into The Market tab the Groups tab should probably go into the General tab right under Market Forum Site Related Topics just so everyone can see it. Um thats all I can really think of at the moment i'll be glad to post more suggestions if i can think of anymore but thats what I personally think should change on MF. Thanks all for reading and cheers :)

-TwEaK

George

- Change the Moderators group colour to something a little lighter.
- Get a blog on the Market Forums server (marketforums.org/blog) or (blog.marketforums.org) where users can submit marketing articles.
- Change the favicon as it's slightly unclear.

Frenzied

I gotcha. I will work more on the marketing aspect of Marketforums. Otherwise we could just change our name and become a community and not focus on marketing.

Anxiety

User is banned.
TwEaK said:
Ok depending on the whole sitchumawaytion of the forum I think we should look into a more powerful staff, meaning getting a little more strict around here cause we got people all over the place post none needed threads and being off topic and what not like in the Hut bunch of just useless crap on peoples lives and something that happen today or what do you think blah blah blah, it should contain interesting things and more Topic related subjects and posts. We also need to bump up the site a little keep it organized possibly add some more sections like in Computers the programing sections is a little mixed up separate the C++ from the VB.NET or the HTML from the Python you know what I mean. Selling and Buying tabs should totally be made into The Market tab the Groups tab should probably go into the General tab right under Market Forum Site Related Topics just so everyone can see it. Um thats all I can really think of at the moment i'll be glad to post more suggestions if i can think of anymore but thats what I personally think should change on MF. Thanks all for reading and cheers :)

-TwEaK

Strictness will come in time. Lenience is best at the moment. Sub forums aren't needed unless we get more content in those specific sections. Selling and buying will be merged.

Infinity 2008 said:
- Change the Moderators group colour to something a little lighter.
- Get a blog on the Market Forums server (marketforums.org/blog) or (blog.marketforums.org) where users can submit marketing articles.
- Change the favicon as it's slightly unclear.

Might change Moderator group today or tomorrow. A blog on a sub-domain will have zero SEO as SEO work gets reset on sub-domains. It's something we will add in the future. If I find a better favicon I'll add one.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
The moderator color is fine where it is. No mods are complaining of it and we like it purple.