• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What tool would you like to see?

Droidz

I haven't been a coder and hacker for quite sometime and my friend introduced me to RS.
I'm curious as to what type of programs the blackhat community is in need of. Post your ideas :p

Just be innovative, don't bother making an offline phisher or anything crappy.

.Judgement

Onyx user!
Awesome said:
It would be cool for RR to have an official phisher.

I could write one in PHP.

As for actual tools I can write in C++, VB.NET, some Java and C# so if anyone has ideas post them here!

Awesome

Onyx user!
Judgement said:
Awesome said:

As for actual tools I can write in C++, VB.NET, some Java and C# so if anyone has ideas post them here!
That sounds like it could work. Would that be something that you would be interested in making for the site?

Nestea

Onyx user!
Yeah like Awesome said, An official RR phisher would be awesome, One similar to www.runescapesr.com

I think this would also bring a lot of traffic to our site, though you would probably have to switch to an off shore host, that is if you are not on one right now.

Also a hosted crypter of some sort, that would be pretty cool to have, [Paid subscription of course].

Awesome

Onyx user!
Nestea said:
Yeah like Awesome said, An official RR phisher would be awesome, One similar to www.runescapesr.com

I think this would also bring a lot of traffic to our site, though you would probably have to switch to an off shore host, that is if you are not on one right now.

Also a hosted crypter of some sort, that would be pretty cool to have, [Paid subscription of course].
Sounds like a good idea on the crypter. I am in need of one right now actually.

Droidz

Judgement said:
Awesome said:

I code PHP, C, and C#. Phisher would be a great idea. Maybe me and legend could work on it together? An advanced phisher persay. Using MYSQL etc.

.Judgement

Onyx user!
We seem to have alot of developers here actually.
If you guys started developing exlusive RR programs, I could make an official releases section as well as a programming section.

Droidz

Could also code a serial system that forced the people using the programs to be a member of RR.

Droidz said:
Could also code a serial system that forced the people using the programs to be a member of RR.

That would be a login system that uses the RR members login info. Could also check user-group depending on the needs.

Meh. I created a login system quite a while ago. It's one of the rare projects I have actually ever finished in my life. Includes a subscription level - User - Mod - Admin. Also, I can add a subscription start and date.

Also. I see "offshore" thrown around a lot by people. Just to point shit out. "offshore" means away from your country. If you are in USA (like where this website is), you are meaning England, Germany, Russia.
What you mean (and what sounds more professional) is, You want to switch hosts from USA to Germany that allows the use of a Phisher and also mass emailing.

:)

People that call them selves hackers are script kiddies.

Bitches don't even be knowing the meaning of the world "hacking".

OT: I'm just routing thru my desktop of all the crap I've done and found my Fake emailer and mass emailer and could turn them both into a bomber. If Judgement goes along with this. All these little tools may encourage people to donate/purchase/register for access to these tools - Let me know. I'll start migrating everything together.

The emailer and bomber are totaly legal and would be allowed on this hosting.

Edit: Migrated login w/ mysql. Going to Migrate with User management. Going to do that tomorrow. It's 3am.
jOXbcuGgsLNGH.png

.Judgement

Onyx user!
smokestudley said:
People that call them selves hackers are script kiddies.

Bitches don't even be knowing the meaning of the world "hacking".

OT: I'm just routing thru my desktop of all the crap I've done and found my Fake emailer and mass emailer and could turn them both into a bomber. If Judgement goes along with this. All these little tools may encourage people to donate/purchase/register for access to these tools - Let me know. I'll start migrating everything together.

The emailer and bomber are totaly legal and would be allowed on this hosting.

Edit: Migrated login w/ mysql. Going to Migrate with User management. Going to do that tomorrow. It's 3am.
jOXbcuGgsLNGH.png
Oh I feel you.

Tired of hearing people saying RATing/Keylogging/Etc is considered hacking.

Pro

Onyx user!
Judgement said:

All the aforementioned include are following a simple tutorial, building a server, possibly binding it, then spreading it. More of social engineering than hacking from the aspect of having to get people to download your server.

Judgement said:
Oh I feel you.

Agreed also, but when everyone uses the term it's meaning changes, as this is all language is, a string of sound and letters that we have given a common meaning to.

Although I try and say RATted, Phished, Keylogged, etc. where it's appropriate, using the one collective "hacking/hacked" that the community understands and includes the previous terms under is a lot easier in most cases.

Gonna go watch Hackers while I fall asleep, night guys.

Droidz

I don't rat , keylog, etc. A 12 year old can do that. I have had many different "hacks". From my own perl exploits I coded to run against a server, to high profile web site targets. I even devloped my own shellcode payloads for BOF, etc. ;-)

Droidz said:
I don't rat , keylog, etc. A 12 year old can do that. I have had many different "hacks". From my own perl exploits I coded to run against a server, to high profile web site targets. I even devloped my own shellcode payloads for BOF, etc. ;-)

You call yourself a Hacker so I don't believe you. Sorry.

Anyone can throw around some fancy ass words like, perl, exploit, shellcode. And Perl isn't even hard to script in since it's almost natural tongue. And what does your so called perl exploit do against a server?

What OS do you use?