• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What pisses you off?

Sophrosyne

Hey fellow members, I'm curious to know, what gets on your nerves, what are your pet peeves?

What pisses me off:
Racism, Justin Bieber, Hypocrites, An xbox 360 with no hard drive, being ditched (sometimes), making stupid mistakes, the fact Canada has no Kentucky Grilled Chicken :l.

/rant

Your turn xD.

Boosh

RE: What pisse you off?

Whats pisses me off is Canadians and their Mooses.

jk,
what really does:
Homosexuals of any kind, racism, hypocrites, druggies.

People who think they understand something after hearing 2 things about it, and People who hate for no reason ;3
PS: Isn't is Kentucky FRIED chicken?

Sophrosyne

n0f4m3 said:
People who think they understand something after hearing 2 things about it, and People who hate for no reason ;3
PS: Isn't is Kentucky FRIED chicken?
Naw, they came out with some new stuff. Canada still has KFC, but the KFC in U.S. now sells KGC (Kentucky Grilled Chicken). It's been so damn long, we still don't have it.

I really don't hate a lot of things, but I do dislike younger children (6-10). They're always annoying, and yell at the top of their lungs, they whine, etc.

They just bother me. :pinch:

Magiic™

There's not really a particular thing with me.. I guess I don't like flaunting homosexuals, but I don't mind the ones who keep it to themselves.

I just get pissed off with anything.

Mildly Legit

NaDe Jr. said:
Hey fellow members, I'm curious to know, what gets on your nerves, what are your pet peeves?

What pisses me off:
Racism, Justin Bieber, Hypocrites, An xbox 360 with no hard drive, being ditched (sometimes), making stupid mistakes, the fact Canada has no Kentucky Grilled Chicken :l.

/rant

Your turn xD.

inb4 "You piss me off"

Sophrosyne

Mildly Legit said:
NaDe Jr. said:

What pisses me off:

/rant

Your turn xD.

inb4 "You piss me off"
I seen that man, ya i seen what u did thar.

Justin Bieber, kesha, lady faga, most rappers and other shitty 'musicians' piss me off. They have no talent whatsoever, so they hired a couple people to autotune their voices and write lyrics for them... you still suck dick. They are just famous because they are pretty.

CrazySmurf

FBI, Government, Freemasons Obama, Smacking while chewing. And little skids that think they know everthing.

God said:
Justin Bieber, kesha, lady faga, most rappers and other shitty 'musicians' piss me off. They have no talent whatsoever, so they hired a couple people to autotune their voices and write lyrics for them... you still suck dick. They are just famous because they are pretty.

Lol I got an acapella of lady gaga, she sounds so shitty without all of the electronic mixing! It's hilarious.

CrazySmurf

I can not fucking stand Justin's lil WooOoOoOOOoOoooo stupid shit haha. Its so annoying to hear over and over and over.

Baby Bbby Oh Babbyy! haha

Skrewdriver

Me, when something's dosn't work like it suitebe.
When im Driving on a road were you may drive like 100km/h and there gonna drive 70-80km/h
And when people mistreat animal's (that's my weakest point

Surge

My internet, Justin Bieber, hypocrites, people that judge when they dont know shit, cops, and racism.

Sophrosyne

Skrewdriver said:
Me, when something's dosn't work like it suitebe.
When im Driving on a road were you may drive like 100km/h and there gonna drive 70-80km/h
And when people mistreat animal's (that's my weakest point
Especially when people make jokes about it. Nothings funny about Animal abuse.

NaDe Jr. said:
God said:
Especially when people make jokes about it. Nothings funny about Animal abuse.
Unless it's against one of these...
mammal-starnosedmole.jpg

This will probably be the last time I open a spoiler :eek:mg:.

But it's like a present, you just have to know what's inside. Don't you :eek:ui:
Told you, I know you're reading this right now. And for that, you fail

Clockworkk

Justin Bieber,Horrible video games,Skiddies Usually they are fine but ones that claim they are hackers Suck And Justin Bieber