• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What languages do you know?

Painkiller

User is banned.
I don't truly regularly program, but I do have an extensive knowledge in VB (thanks comp sci 1). I also can write code in HTML, and CSS, however those are web based languages.

I used to know my way around PHP when I coded socket servers for private servers but I have long forgotten about that.

So, FK, what programming languages do YOU know?

velox

Onyx user!
VB.NET, VB6 (don't ask), C# and some Delphi. Web ain't my thing.

Darth Vader

Power member.
I lived in Germany for 2 months and have been to England, France, Italy, Switzerland, and Greece. I can speak obviously English, fluent German, communicative French, and fluent Spanish. I was born and raised in the state of Arizona and am a caucasian male. I know zero computer based languages :D

Sam

Decided to give C and C++ a shot so im trying to learn it now.

And im also fluent in Spanish..

Sapphire

Power member.
I have been coding in HTML, PHP, and JavaScript for quite some time now. I am currently learning Objective C (Language Apple Products are coded in). :p

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Some PHP, VB.Net, and C#. I want to strive to learn Java and/or finish PHP.

Radar7

I am currently fluent in Python and C++. I would love to move towards web based languages such as php.

1UP

Power member.
Well you didn't say flaunt so, I know the basics of HTML, CSS and VB.NET. And a lot more experienced in C#.

jjjjj

Primarily use Ruby(Rails), Javascript(various frameworks), and HTML/CSS nowadays.

Have experience working with C++, Java, and Python.

Nab

User is banned.
English and some Dutch. I roll like that.

espionage

User is banned.
im alright with php, i dont have any use for languages like python though. only need web languages for what i do

C#, some C++ (enough for a semi-large-scale project), Python, and PHP. I've done some work in Perl, but I'm not a fan of the language.

Iyyel

I wouldn't say I know much about these languages other than being able to make simple programs, but I know these:

Web: HTML, CSS.

C/C++, Java.

PigionFt

User is banned.
I have been programming for quite some time and i am proficient in some languages and have dabbled in others but as of now i know.
C#/C++/VB/PHP/Python/Binary/Swift

Replicate

User is banned.
HTML, English, Cantonese.
I wish I could learn more though.