• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What language to learn after CSS?

Boogeyman

What's up guys, just learned HTML and CSS. Fairly simple and easy to understand. What language should I learn next?

Java?
jQuery?

Awhile

RE: How hard is CSS?

I mean it's not very difficult at all I actualy find it easier than html and the obvious disadvantages and advantages are that it makes the website not look like garbage and that it takes more time and effort :)

Kurumi

Onyx user!

It's not that hard to be honest.

Daimi

User is banned.

Left said:
It's not that hard to be honest.

u should help out an aimi then if not hard ;-;.

Brennan

Counter-Strike: Source is a pretty easy game. If you're experienced on other types of shooters, you will be fine.

dcent

User is banned.

Brennan said:
Counter-Strike: Source is a pretty easy game. If you're experienced on other types of shooters, you will be fine.
Came here because I thought it was about Counter Strike too.

163GB

Doobie said:
What's up guys, I just learned HTML and it was pretty easy. Now I'm moving onto CSS.

Advantages? 
Disadvantages?

CSS is the easier than HTML.. for example

#para1 {
    background-color: blue;
    text-align: center;
    color: red;
}

This would be CSS you add the # to what ever ID you set it to in HTML then choose the colour alignment, background colour etc. The only disadvantage is having to sepll colour "color" as I'm UK i always mess up lol.

YihuYon

Onyx user!

Css has No Variables & No Variables so it really maybe simple and relatively easy to learn. But, one need to be disciplined and consistent so that it can become more manageable

i sip lean420

User is banned.
if you've already learned html and css start looking into javascript if you're a web developer

Reward

i sip lean420 said:
if you've already learned html and css start looking into javascript if you're a web developer

send me your koins before you get banned pls

Tempts

Onyx user!

163GB said:
CSS is the easier than HTML.. for example

#para1 {
    background-color: blue;
    text-align: center;
    color: red;
}

This would be CSS you add the # to what ever ID you set it to in HTML then choose the colour alignment, background colour etc. The only disadvantage is having to sepll colour "color" as I'm UK i always mess up lol.
CSS is useless if you don't understand HTML though.

On Topic: jQuery would be my next step ( I was a goof and decided not to learn jQuery for like 4 months after I was comfortable with CSS)

Odus

User is banned.
Hope I'm not too late.

OP you don't really just 'learn' a language. I guess your next step is to continue using it.

Since you learn HTML & CSS, it sounds to me you're more interested in web development than desktop or mobile. So I say start to build interactive systems rather than just static web pages. Check into Javascript.

You could also go into server side processing (APIs, databases, etc.) in which case PHP is definitely something you'll want to pick up.

tooltrades

Boogeyman said:
What's up guys, just learned HTML and CSS. Fairly simple and easy to understand. What language should I learn next?

Java?
jQuery?
javascript for websites, and then jquery

Boogeyman said:

Java?
jQuery?
javascript for websites, and then jquery