• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What kind of phone do you use?

Jaii

iPhone 4, I don't see the point in upgrading apart from "longer" and bigger screen resolution.

The iPhone 4 does the job for me.

Hurt

Pandas said:
iPhone 4, I don't see the point in upgrading apart from "longer" and bigger screen resolution.

The iPhone 4 does the job for me.

I have the 4, and I dislike mine. It's gotten slow and the battery life has gotten to be awful.
I also cracked my screen, and the lock button stopped working.

Jaii

Yosemite said:
I have the 4, and I dislike mine. It's gotten slow and the battery life has gotten to be awful.
I also cracked my screen, and the lock button stopped working.

I can agree about it being slow, but I guess I can just send it in to the shop for repairs and get it fixed.

Patch

Onyx user!
Idc what you guys think but I'm still rollin' with my BlackBerry Bold 9900! Had it around 3 years and it's indestructible. Also very practical, it doesn't break like lmao.
I have no need for anything else as it can call people, text, internet and go on a few apps. The rest I use either my Galaxy or iPad.
Lel.

Worry

I used the Galaxy s4. I love it, but this is the THIRD s4 I've had in a month. The same "SIM Card isn't inserted" problem. It's been happening to all of my phones. I guess it's common with S4s. I have another one on the way in the mail, my 4th one -_-

Hotbox

Onyx user!
I have an iphone 4s and i dont like it. I had the iphone 4 before the 4s and it had a way better battery life! I dont know if its just me but the 4s's battery goes from 100 to 0 in half a day :(
Maybe my 4s is just broken idk

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
My phones that I currently use on a daily basis include: 64GB iPhone 6, 16GB iPhone 6+, and a Galaxy S5.

The phones that are currently laying around in my living space include: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s. Galaxy s2, s3, s4, and a few HTC phones, and almost all of the DROID series.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
I use an Iphone6 I love it tbh but it all depends on what you personally like ass a person.