• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What kind of phone do you use?

Daimi

User is banned.
I'm currently using the HTC One M9 as my daily driver, what are you all using?

Jupi

rebel
Galaxy S5

Although Im currently restricted from it, sigh rip

Hurt

Kowai said:
I take it you love iOS related electronics :p.

Personally, I prefer android.

Yeah, I've always preferred Apple to Windows for computers, and iOS to Android for phones.
The OnePlus One is the first time I have ever considered upgrading to a Non-Apple phone.

Once I get a new MacBook I'd really like to have an iPhone for all the hand-off features and conveniences that it offers.
I'd like to have both Android and iPhone on me though because both are good OS' with their own special qualities.

Daimi

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
Yeah, I've always preferred Apple to Windows for computers, and iOS to Android for phones.
The OnePlus One is the first time I have ever considered upgrading to a Non-Apple phone.

Once I get a new MacBook I'd really like to have an iPhone for all the hand-off features and conveniences that it offers.
I'd like to have both Android and iPhone on me though because both are good OS' with their own special qualities.

I gotcha, I mainly use windows, but OSX is a great thing as well. But all in all Windows gets more done for me than Mac based OS's because of the gaming factor etc.

Hurt

Kowai said:
I gotcha, I mainly use windows, but OSX is a great thing as well. But all in all Windows gets more done for me than Mac based OS's because of the gaming factor etc.

That's true, Windows does have the gaming factor with it.
I don't like that people get the misconception that Apple computers run games poorly or that you can't play games on them. Some of the computers, especially the higher end ones can run games amazing, you just need to Bootcamp so that you can run Windows which will allow you to play any game that Windows allows.

I personally prefer OS X because I can just run bootcamp if I need to use Windows.

Daimi

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
That's true, Windows does have the gaming factor with it.
I don't like that people get the misconception that Apple computers run games poorly or that you can't play games on them. Some of the computers, especially the higher end ones can run games amazing, you just need to Bootcamp so that you can run Windows which will allow you to play any game that Windows allows.

I personally prefer OS X because I can just run bootcamp if I need to use Windows.

That's true, and Mac can do a lot of things windows can't do either, so they both go hand and hand.

Zeus

I have an iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s and a 6 hahahaha.
I hate apple.

Level

I'm sadly still using an Apple product, after so much time. More specifically I have a iPhone 5s that i've been using for what seems forever, I really do need to change phones, maybe I'll finally get a samsung galaxy like everyone else.

Name

Power member.
I currently use a LG Optimum L90. It's a great phone, but I personally prefer iOS to Android. I want to upgrade to an iphone in the near future but for now, the phone I have is good enough to keep me satisfied.

Color

I use a OnePlus One. I've had it for about 5-ish months, and I personally love it, though I haven't had the time to up to OxygenOS/lollipop. @yosemite

If anything else, I wouldn't mind upgrading to the One M9 in the future.

Daimi

User is banned.
Color said:
I use a OnePlus One.  I've had it for about 5-ish months, and I personally love it, though I haven't had the time to up to OxygenOS/lollipop.  @yosemite

If anything else, I wouldn't mind upgrading to the One M9 in the future.

In all honesty the one m9 doesn't have too much of an improvement over the m8, mainly because the battery life on the m8 from my experience is longer, also it gets really hot.

Color

Kowai said:
In all honesty the one m9 doesn't have too much of an improvement over the m8, mainly because the battery life on the m8 from my experience is longer, also it gets really hot.
I believe the camera was improved quite a bit, correct?  That always steered me from HTC devices.