• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What is your Workout Regime?

Moon Knight

So I'm looking for tips on a new regime, and wanted to know what you guys do (if you do that is).

Thanks in advance <3

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Push ups, sit ups, squats, and running work pretty much every part of your body with minimal equipent involved and produce the best results. The key is to be persistant and diligent.

Moon Knight

Cannabis said:
Push ups, sit ups, squats, and running work pretty much every part of your body with minimal equipent involved and produce the best results. The key is to be persistant and diligent.
Thanks man. Was thinking about getting back into Swimming. I used to do it competitively before I suffered an illness.
Now I just want to get my body back to how it should be.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
No problem. Go for a run to start, hell it can be a jog. Then do the others in what ever order you prefer and just do as many as you possibly can. Do the same thing tomorrow, just do more even if its only one. As long as you keep doing more than you did the day before, that is what you're looking for. Keep track of it. It will help you mark your progress. On day 1, if you do 20 of each and by day 10 you do 30 of each, you literally can't say you aren't getting results. The same mentailty should apply to your running. Run a mile at your pace but time yourself. Always try to keep being better than you were the day before. I know reading it, it sounds easy. Its not. It will take hard work and a lot of it. You can do it though because your brain controls your body, not the other way around. Don't let your body tell your mind that you can't because your body is wrong. Your mind is your strongest muscle so use it to keep everything else in line and you will get to where you want to be.

Moon Knight

Cannabis said:
No problem. Go for a run to start, hell it can be a jog. Then do the others in what ever order you prefer and just do as many as you possibly can. Do the same thing tomorrow, just do more even if its only one. As long as you keep doing more than you did the day before, that is what you're looking for. Keep track of it. It will help you mark your progress. On day 1, if you do 20 of each and by day 10 you do 30 of each, you literally can't say you aren't getting results. The same mentailty should apply to your running. Run a mile at your pace but time yourself. Always try to keep being better than you were the day before. I know reading it, it sounds easy. Its not. It will take hard work and a lot of it. You can do it though because your brain controls your body, not the other way around. Don't let your body tell your mind that you can't because your body is wrong. Your mind is your strongest muscle so use it to keep everything else in line and you will get to where you want to be.
Thanks for this man.
Although I'm so unfit at the moment (not out of choice) that I think walking would be the best thing to start with, but I just wanted something to put in the pipeline for when I get to that point.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Moon Knight said:
Thanks for this man.
Although I'm so unfit at the moment (not out of choice) that I think walking would be the best thing to start with, but I just wanted something to put in the pipeline for when I get to that point.

Then go for a walk. Saying you're going to start tomorrow is your body telling you to keep being weak. Do it today. The thing about tomorrow is that it never gets here. If you keep putting off unril tomorrow, you'll never do it. I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm trying to motivate you. You've already taken the first step by getting the idea in your head to do it. Now its time to do it. So get out there and go for a walk. Do it.

Moon Knight

Cannabis said:
Then go for a walk. Saying you're going to start tomorrow is your body telling you to keep being weak. Do it today. The thing about tomorrow is that it never gets here. If you keep putting off unril tomorrow, you'll never do it. I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm trying to motivate you. You've already taken the first step by getting the idea in your head to do it. Now its time to do it. So get out there and go for a walk. Do it.
Serious stuff here man. Thank you.
I've been doing a small walk, normally a mile around my town, every night for the last 2 weeks, just to begin.

But yeah.

αяυη

Power member.
Do what you feel comfortable with. If you need to lose weight, its merely calories in vs calories out. You don't need to do cardio, it just helps you get to your end goal faster.
If you want to tone up or gain muscle then I'd suggest lifting weights. Stonglifts 5x5 is great program, especially when you are starting out.

Dreams

Power member.
Workout :
monday : Chest and Triceps
tuesday: Bicep Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders,Lats and Trals
Saturday Rest
Sunday: Full body. I like to do. Run a mile. 50 pull ups. 100 push ups. 50 sit ups and 50 body squats then finish with another mile. YoU do this at your own pace

Azazel

User is banned.
Dreams said:
Workout :
monday : Chest and Triceps
tuesday: Bicep Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders,Lats and Trals
Saturday Rest
Sunday: Full body. I like to do. Run a mile. 50 pull ups. 100 push ups. 50 sit ups and 50 body squats then finish with another mile. YoU do this at your own pace
I can vouch for this users [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]e-muscles [/font]

αяυη

Power member.
Kowai said:
I sit in a chair, and watch anime all day.

OT: Just do some jogging and shit, also it wouldn't hurt to go to planet fitness or something, they offer personal trainers.

How much are personal trainers?
Personally I think they are a waste of money and WAY too expensive.. Well in the UK anyway.
I am a member of Pure GYM in the UK and personal trainers charge £25 ($38) per hour lol

Daimi

User is banned.
Hobbs said:
How much are personal trainers?
Personally I think they are a waste of money and WAY too expensive.. Well in the UK anyway.
I am a member of Pure GYM in the UK and personal trainers charge £25 ($38) per hour lol

I'm pretty sure if you get the $20-25 dollar membership at planet fitness they will give you a personal trainer for an hour or two when you workout there.