• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What is your favourite movie of all time?

Joker

Favourite or Favourites? 

or for the Americans (all of you) Favorite or Favorites?

My favourites are A Clockwork Orange, The Warriors, American Psycho, Quadrophenia, Nightcrawler and Donnie Darko.

I also really like Jurassic World, probably the first movie I seen at the cinema that I actually really really liked.

Voices

Power member.
Mine is My Cousin Vinny, ive seen it like 20 times and I plan on seeing it another 20

Dear

My favourite movie is "The Polar Express", every Christmas I just love watching it, it hypes me up!

blast

Dear said:
My favourite movie is "The Polar Express", every Christmas I just love watching it, it hypes me up!
THIS NIGGA... I watch that movie just to make fun of the shitty animated black girl. 

its funny cause its shitty animation, not cause she's black

Verity

Power member.
I like cheech and chong up in smoke & Good Burger.

Dear

Woooooooooooooooooow yeah to be fair some people don't like the animation, but idk I like it for some reason! @Blast

Lion

In no particular order, some of my favorites: The Beginners, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, Filth, Trainspotting, Moulin Rouge!, Heat, V For Vendetta, The Boondock Sains I and II, Interstellar, Peter Pan, The Wizard of Oz (OG), Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (OG), Her, Django Unchained, King Kong (2005), The Ring I and II (Cause Naomi), Orphan, Shawshank Redemption, A Requiem For A Dream, Million Dollar Baby, The Gambler, The Silence Of The Lambs, Red Dragon, Slumdog Millionaire, The Lion King, The Conjuring, The Wolf of Wall Street, Gran Torino, Gladiator, The Shining, Amadeus, Sin City, Sin City A Dame to Kill For, Hell Boy, Snatch, American History X, American Psycho, The Departed, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Big Fish, Max Payne, Gravity, Frozen (No Shame), Inception, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, Riddick, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Dune, Contraband, The Godfather I & II, The Devil's Advocate, I Am Legend, Moneyball, Limitless, Equilibrium, Silver Linings Playbook, Sky Captain and the World of Tomarrow, Public Enemies, The Black Dahlia, Troy, The Pursuit Of Happyness, Black Swan, The Lego Movie, Pulp Fiction, American Hustle, Alice in Wonderland, Guardians of the Galaxy, Se7en, The Pirates of the Caribbean Franchise, Dune, Planet of the Apes (2001), A Scanner Darkly, Aliens Series, Tron Legacy, and Godzilla.

I'm a cinephile with no shame, and these are just a few.

Reward

step brothers, borat, mean girls, superbad, 21 jump street, ted, and the fockers movies

Samus

Power member.
Donnie Darko for me shit is a good ass movie hands down 10/10

SKATE

My Favourite movie is 100 percent Fight Club. its sophisticated and takes some deep thinking. unlike other repetitive movies that you can picture the ending from a mile away.

stubs

American Sniper was good. Inglorious Bastards was one I could watch 20 times and not be tired of it. Also Dope was really good in my opinion.​

Glitter Milk

Top Favs:
  • Hackers (Angelina Jolie was literal bae in that movie, loved the tacky clothes and music as well)
  • Pocahontas (Fav Disney movie ever)
  • Cruel Intentions (What a fucked up movie)
  • The boy in the striped pajamas (Oh the feels)
  • Edward Scissorhands (OBVIOUSLY)

Space Time

User is banned.
Interstellar (obvious reasons)
Leon : The Professional
Avengers

All are great movies and you can watch them now so why not.
But Interstellar is for people who have a IQ over 90.