• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What is your fastest mile time?

Envy

Grizzled
Professor said:
Mine was a 5:53. I'm a sprinter, not long distance. My best 60 yard dash was a 6.74, which converted to the more commonly known 40 yard dash is a 4.49.

That is not how acceleration works. You do not run at a constant speed. Your time should be at around 4.8 seconds for the "more commonly known 40 yard dash".

Professor

Envy said:
That is not how acceleration works. You do not run at a constant speed. Your time should be at around 4.8 seconds for the "more commonly known 40 yard dash".

I'm aware that's not how acceleration works. However, I can PROMISE you I don't run a 4.8 lmfao. You still have to have a good start to run a 6.74 60. A very good start. Meaning I'm STILL going to have a good jump when I run a 40. I would run a 4.58 or less, guaranteed.
This was a year ago btw. I can run faster now.

blast

Not sure if this is considered thread digging? I don't know how long a thread has to go inactive for you to not be able to post anymore but I like this question seeing that I am in cross country. I average a 5:11 but my fastest was this past season in state I ran a 5:00 flat.

Like I said, really good question and for everyone posting on here calling everyone liars, who cares? 90% of the people on here have either admitted to running anywhere between 6-17 minute mile. Just cause people are posting fast times doesn't mean they are lying.

Btw I am going to be a Senior next year and I look break sub 5 this summer.

Citrus

User is banned.
My fastest is probably like 8 minutes. I have no stamina.

GarrettM20

User is banned.
Running has been in my family for generations lol, I ran a 4:42 in high school. My dad holds the middle school and high school records for my school. I didn't end up beating his records sadly.