• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What Gamertag did you claim?

Cuban

Onyx user!
This thread was made just to see who got which gamertag and whatnot after the reset. Hopefully most of us got what we wanted.

Magnificent

I can't fucking claim anything I dont have a tenure and everyone is selling theirs for 70$ hell no

Cuban

Onyx user!
LeafyIsHere said:
I can't fucking claim anything I dont have a tenure and everyone is selling theirs for 70$ hell no

:( I hope someone is nice enough to give away one of their tenure accounts to you.

Magnificent

Cuban said:
:( I hope someone is nice enough to give away one of their tenure accounts to you.

I can guarantee that this will not happen. kill me

Dissolve

Onyx user!
I like how i traded my main + the tenure it's on like a month before this event.. Lol just my luck.

JWS

Onyx user!
Damn dude you had me scared for a second, I thought i missed the reset haha.

dagger

The gamertag reset has not started yet. Give it another hour and see if you can claim a tag, maybe try via their website.

F R

dagger said:
The gamertag reset has not started yet. Give it another hour and see if you can claim a tag, maybe try via their website.
is the time 1:07pm is the usa? As its 6:07pm here in the uk which give us a 5hr time gap, so should be starting at 2pm for usa and 7pm for uk, is this correct??

dagger

It starts at 2 pm (Est Time zone) here. And it's 12:11 (central time zone) right now. And central time zone is 1 hour behind eastern so 1 more left until reset starts for me.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Lmfao the gamertag change page is not loading. Too many ewhores at once.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Its down for me too. For flip sake!!!

Package

I JUST GOT THE GT LEAN

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!