• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do you think happens after death?

TeRRiBLe

A pretty well asked question. I didn't see any debating threads yet, so I decided to make one :) anyways, what do you think happens after death? Like an actual afterlife/heaven sorta thing, or just a void where our souls disappear? Pretty dark deep thought to be honest.

GXR

Power member.
After death there is heaven and hell and every person entering Paradise or Hell people according to his works in the world

dress

Good Question. What Does happen after death? I hope there is an afterlife and that everyone is reunited with there family. But how would we be reunited what age would we be? Would we still grow older while in heaven or would we all start again and by the time I get there I become a "kid" (age) 97 or whatever and your parents are like 140. Now that's weird

TeRRiBLe

dress said:
Good Question. What Does happen after death? I hope there is an afterlife and that everyone is reunited with there family. But how would we be reunited what age would we be? Would we still grow older while in heaven or would we all start again and by the time I get there I become a "kid" (age) 97 or whatever and your parents are like 140. Now that's weird
it's one of those thoughts that you think about if you can't sleep, prettu crazy.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I personally believe in a next life. First i think it's just lights out for a while. But then I believe your soul gets placed into another body. I often have had dreams about past life so it always makes me believe that type of stuff. Or I could just be to stoned when I sleep... I honestly don't know.

TeRRiBLe

coltie2 said:
I personally believe in a next life. First i think it's just lights out for a while. But then I believe your soul gets placed into another body. I often have had dreams about past life so it always makes me believe that type of stuff. Or I could just be to stoned when I sleep... I honestly don't know.
I really feel that would happen too. A void just sounds scary. Like imagining nothingness is hard but its terrifying. When I go to sleep I usually never dream but when I do it's thinking about what happens after death.

Fresh

Power member.
I'm not one to like get to in deep with this kind of stuff, but I have thought and do think about what happens after you die or what else is out there. But I think and no one knows for sure but just my thought, that it just goes dark you just aren't there anymore.

Joy

Power member.
When ever me and my friends get stoned I seem to always ask this question.
I was raised as a Christian, but when I got older I just didn't believe in it any more.
My mom felt the same way. (She was a raised as a Christian and constantly went to church as a kid all the way up til she was a young adult.)
She is an Atheist now, but I'm Agnostic.
I hope someone could know what happens when you die, but I don't think we will ever know.

Here is a Trippy AF thought I brought up in a smoke sesh with my friends:

What if when you die a huge amount of DMT is released into your brain making you trip and never know that you're dead.
Here is a quote from an article I read:

"Lets move onto the afterlife. Now, this may be old news to some people, but there is a chemical in your brain called DMT, it is released at three points in your life a large amount
when you are born, a moderately large amount when you sleep, and an incredibly massive amount when you die. A common misconception is that it causes dreams, it does not, in
fact, in large amounts, you will not be able to remember any of the trip, at all. Now, a DMT is pretty hard to explain to someone who has never used it before, Joe Rogan did a pretty
good job as explaining it as “Flying through a universe of four dimensional shapes made of love.” 10 mgs of the drug can make the fifteen minuets of tripping seem like hours.
Now imagine 21 grams. That’s right, grams. An insane amount. That many drugs could make the moment of death seem to stretch on for eternity. The afterlife.
Could this be the heaven, or hell, people talk about when they have near death experiences? Could this be the overhead view people get? Could DMT be god?"

Just think about that for a minute!
And do some research on the chemical compound: DMT

Rare

I believe there is heaven and hell, god chooses your fate.

Joker

This used to scare the shit out of me but I got over it. The thought of 1000's of years going by whilst you're just ''nothing'' is quite scary.. then you think it's happened for so long. The people in the 17,1800's completely gone. We'll be the same one day.

A way I cope with it is following my ambition so I'll be proud when I go. Knowing that each of my idols/friends will be going as well and my family makes me feel better. It'd be hard living longer than everyone you once knew and all your idols, it wouldn't feel the same making new ones and it would drive you insane. We all have to go one day.

I personally don't believe there is anything, when you imagine how we're so much like bacteria in the universe.. we could just be lucky to get the life we have got.. one day the sun will get bigger and just burn the earth to a pulp unless a comet doesn't get to us first. There's life somewhere else, with the same exact thing but they may be much more intelligent. All the people who didn't know what death was back in the day, we're smart enough now to question our own lives existence. I don't know why but I just feel like there is nothing, then I think about how magical life itself is and that makes me question if there could be some form of ''next life'' what if the point in life is to associate with people? The people you associate with you get to meet on the ''afterlife'' and you get put as the ''favourite age you lived'' I don't know, that'd be cool but probably unlikely.

Don't live a life thinking about the inevitable end which is death. Live your life thinking about living, that way it'll be much better when you go.

Some quotes that you should think about when you're having one of your ''nights'' it might help you feel a bit better.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

- Mark Twain

I want to live forever, or die trying.

- Woody Allen

TeRRiBLe

Joker said:
This used to scare the shit out of me but I got over it. The thought of 1000's of years going by whilst you're just ''nothing'' is quite scary.. then you think it's happened for so long. The people in the 17,1800's completely gone. We'll be the same one day.

A way I cope with it is following my ambition so I'll be proud when I go. Knowing that each of my idols/friends will be going as well and my family makes me feel better. It'd be hard living longer than everyone you once knew and all your idols, it wouldn't feel the same making new ones and it would drive you insane. We all have to go one day.

I personally don't believe there is anything, when you imagine how we're so much like bacteria in the universe.. we could just be lucky to get the life we have got.. one day the sun will get bigger and just burn the earth to a pulp unless a comet doesn't get to us first. There's life somewhere else, with the same exact thing but they may be much more intelligent. All the people who didn't know what death was back in the day, we're smart enough now to question our own lives existence. I don't know why but I just feel like there is nothing, then I think about how magical life itself is and that makes me question if there could be some form of ''next life'' what if the point in life is to associate with people? The people you associate with you get to meet on the ''afterlife'' and you get put as the ''favourite age you lived'' I don't know, that'd be cool but probably unlikely.

Don't live a life thinking about the inevitable end which is death. Live your life thinking about living, that way it'll be much better when you go.

Some quotes that you should think about when you're having one of your ''nights'' it might help you feel a bit better.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

- Mark Twain

I want to live forever, or die trying.

- Woody Allen

That actually brightened my thinking, thank you. It's still sorta crazy but we all die someday but I think I've accepted it. Whatever happens, happens. But I lived my life I'm gonna do so much more now that I'm comfortable, such as do stuff I've feared of.

GXR

Power member.
Rare said:
I believe there is heaven and hell, god chooses your fate.

This is will be i liked your answear

Aurion

Onyx user!
There is a lapse of time between your death and your new life. During that time, you decide every aspect of your new life and the lesson you have to learn. And the cycle goes on and on, until you learn all lessons and your spirit can move on to the next level.

Mango

User is banned.
this one girls dad died a while ago but hes still alive he was dead for 8 mins replying to what people were saying but he couldnt move and no one could hear him

Ambien

probably some reincarnation type of shit, not me nigga I'm immortal

Toxic

@gxr i go with what you said i think after we die we will be chosen based on how we lived our life an be chosen either heaven or hell.

Mytho

Onyx user!
I believe that nothing happens. Scientifically, when we die our brain soon shuts down and leaves our body with nothing. It seems odd to grasp the idea of nothing happening, but logically it's the only thing that could happen. However, I believe there can be a replicated version of ourselves (Forgot what it's called). But other than that once we're dead, nothing happens.