• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do you guys do for a living outside of FK?

Boltage

Power member.
Im just curious tbh.  A lot of people have really cool jobs that aren't E related and I'm just curious haha. I'm an 1833 AAV crewman. I operate a 26 pound, 2 million dollar vehicle. I operate, and shoot .50 cals out of it and MK19. Pretty cool job but just stressful. Marines isn't what the commercials show if you were wondering lol

Fedora

During the snow days I go out with friends and clear driveways.Really not much employment opportunities for a 14 year old, so when I turn 15 I am gonna apply for my work permit so I can get a job.

Lake

Still in school but currently looking for a job in customer service (i.e Restaurants, Fast Food, stuff like that) or at a supermarket. Need money so that I can upgrade my current set up and then purchase a car.

Liquids

@Fedoras if you are 14, I'm 7 lmao

& OP for like the last 3 years I've basically just been buying and selling designer clothing. Including, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Moncler, True religion, Armani etc. I get most of my shit really cheap and then yeah just flip the money but I don't do it for a living as I go college.

Rare

@Fedoras , don't lie, you're 37.
OP: I do homework.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I am a student so that means I'm dirt poor and have no money. Being black doesn't make it easier either.

cas

I do tricks with a wooden deck on two wheels and get filmed by my local skate shop. I also drink like an alcoholic if there ever was one and slowly kill myself. I am the paramount of edgy.

Color

Internet safety enforcement moderdator.
@tequila @beats know the struggle.

Color

Tequila said:
Work full time and full time college student.

Forgot full time fgt.  Most important one.

Flippy

Since I am 15 I don't have a job and just try to earn money online by selling HTML/CSS templates and making money from Adsense. Made $1.3k Jan + Feb.

Venom

Power member.
i sell usernames and gamble large amounts of bitcoin

Magnificent

Lol you think I have a life outside the internet??

Blender

Onyx user!
Work, school, and study mayne.

@Liquids Thrifting/Flipping is a hobby of mine as well. It is actually pretty fun.

Jaii

what the hell is a life? teach me