• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do you do to motivate yourself?

groshmak

I oftentimes need blood pumping or thought provoking motivation at the beginning of the day to get me started. I either listen to some podcast/music or I watch videos like the ones below

How do you make sure to stay in a growth mindset during the day?

Do you have any special tricks or tips that you are willing to share?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Well, I am a very spiritual person, that inner astral conscience alone keeps me going. I don't focus on many things while at the same time I focus on everything. This also has to do with a small OCD problem I have. My current motivation for waking up every morning is that it's a new day! Many things can happen and only time tells. If this helps, my third eye has been opened numerous times, I lucid dream almost every night consecutively with no effort. I have tried OBE's but that's not something you can force and it will happen when it happens.

Jaii

I don't believe in using alternative methods, motivation comes from how your brain works. If you're not feeling yourself, you won't have the entitlement to want to do anything. For me, motivation comes from just seeing and being willing to better myself and further advance certain things. For example, tidying a room - may seem like a chore, but you can easily surpass that by just putting some music on and just getting on with it.

reydan

I write letters to friends for oneself motivation. I prefer to use also letterhead templates here because it makes the process of writing more easy for me. A letter is a written message that can be handwritten or printed on paper. It is usually sent to the recipient via mail or post in an envelope, although this is not a requirement as such

Last edited:

Demon

Onyx user!
I write my thoughts and ideas down on paper and review it. I prefer listing my tasks, then completing them accordingly. It’s easier seeing it on paper first before completing it. Gets you thinking.