• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do y’all think COVID19 is really

Sarcasm

After these past 2 months essentially feeling like 400 months and quarantine being wild and me wanting to kermit. How have y’all felt about this global pandemic??? Do you think it’s real or is there more to the picture cuz it very vivid in some aspects. Do you think the virus was man made for crown population? Share your thoughts

Loli

Anything’s possible. I’m not one to speculate too much. I think that it’s could be man made or maybe not we’ll just have to wait for it to pass and see what we learn about it.

ja

Nap enthusiast
Personally I'm going to stick with the came from bats route, I've looked into other theories however I just don't believe them.
The "elites" released a virus? But then also say they have it? I see no winning anywhere in this situation, only loss.

Michael

So cool how we're actually living in a moment that will be learned about for hundreds of years to come! (if we don't go crazy and go extinct lol)

COVID is a working scare-tactic.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I mean it's what it is right? I just find it annoying people don't listen and go outside and spread the virus more....but it's cool businesses are learning to work from home and things. My shop at Microsoft is considering doing full time at home after the corona is lifted. Working from home also isn't as fun as the office environment though. I miss going out for beers during lunch.

Last edited:

EricSon95

Ofcourse it is real. It have taken lives of so many people. People should follow covid protocol strictly.