• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do MM do?

Uzi.

User is banned.
What do middleman do anyway?

Sorry i just like to know things :p

Kolton

Onyx user!
The middleman is there to ensure nobody gets scammed. A trusted person, will middleman a trade between 2 other people. Say someone is selling an OG for $, the person selling the OG will give the middleman all the information for the account, he will make sure everything is right, then he will have the person buying the OG send the money. Once they have received the money, the middleman will give the other person the OG. I tried my best explaining it, sorry if i did a bad job haha.

Uzi.

User is banned.
Kolton said:
The middleman is there to ensure nobody gets scammed. A trusted person, will middleman a trade between 2 other people. Say someone is selling an OG for $, the person selling the OG will give the middleman all the information for the account, he will make sure everything is right, then he will have the person buying the OG send the money. Once they have received the money, the middleman will give the other person the OG. I tried my best explaining it, sorry if i did a bad job haha.
Oh thanks so the people that are trading give the mm the information first and then the mm will give it to the other person who bought the item.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Uzi said:
Oh thanks so the people that are trading give the mm the information first and then the mm will give it to the other person who bought the item.

Yes, that's correct.