• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What college do you wanna attend?

BasedGod

User is banned.
I dont even know. I'm a sophmore and i got no clue what i wanna be when i grow up nor any idea of what college i would like to attend...

Michigan

Onyx user!
Miles said:
Only a freshman; but from what I've seen, definitely UCSB.

Why: I've been there before and I love the facilities, the location, and there are raging parties all over Isle Vista or whatever it's called.
Michigan Tech for sure. Great school and great education

HUNNID

User is banned.
Boulder Colorado

I want to go out west but I only have C+ to a B+ grades, but I do go to an extremely difficult private school that only has a 33% acceptance rate.

Threat

User is banned.
I want to go to the University of Florida; it's close to my home and it has a great business program.

Fireworks

User is banned.
I'm going to attend Full Sail University down in Florida.

Fuck

User is banned.
A community college or Blue Mountain State which is non-existent.

Mercedes

Power member.
I would love to go to University of Memphis but only for a scholarship for sports. If it was for grades I wouldn't even consider it.

California

Power member.
Simple said:
What college do you wanna attend? Why?

The college I would like to attend would have to be either:
A. Texas A&M
B. University of South Carolina
C. University of Alabama

With that being said, if I continue to keep my grades up and maintain a good attitude and such I am going to attend the University of Alabama.

Why?
I'd like to go to the University of Alabama because I play football and there they have a great athletics program that's recognized by many NFL teams and it'd increase my chances of pursuing my dream of playing in the National Football League. Although I still have four years left of highschool, I will continue to pursue Alabama throughout my four years.

You really only need like a B+ average and good test scores to goto that school without athletics. Alabama is easy to get into for grades, compared to others.

Fireworks

User is banned.
C‍‍lou‍dy said:
Somewhere in Chicago or maybe a trade school here.

You live in Chicago as well? What part?

Fireworks

User is banned.
C‍‍lou‍dy said:
Close to Tinley Park if you know where that is.

Nope no idea. I just moved up here from Georgia. I live in Naperville.

Heeatz

My college of my dreams was Stanford, but I didn't get in :( I currently attend UC Berkeley which was my 3rd pick.