• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What college do you wanna attend?

Simple

What college do you wanna attend? Why?

The college I would like to attend would have to be either:
A. Texas A&M
B. University of South Carolina
C. University of Alabama

With that being said, if I continue to keep my grades up and maintain a good attitude and such I am going to attend the University of Alabama.

Why?
I'd like to go to the University of Alabama because I play football and there they have a great athletics program that's recognized by many NFL teams and it'd increase my chances of pursuing my dream of playing in the National Football League. Although I still have four years left of highschool, I will continue to pursue Alabama throughout my four years.

Majestic

UCSB! It's always been my dream to attend Santa Barbra college.

Everything their is amazing from it being on the coast of the beach, extreme parties every weekend. Bad bitches. Helpful teachers!

I can go on and on but yeah you get the point aha.

Sinful

Power member.
Columbia. Let's go with dat Masters in Business.

Sarcasm

If I could go to a dream College I would pick, Michigan State! Go blue. I attend the University of Pittsburgh as of now for a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.

Summon

User is banned.
I'm planning on going to Texas A&M, but if someone else gives me a big scholarship somewhere else I might look into it. I'm thinking I'm going to do engineering, but I'm not sure which major I want to choose yet. I'm also not sure of which fraternities I'm going to look into yet. I'm just a junior in high school, so luckily these decisions are still a ways away.

Color

I'm going to have to go to a local junior college for a few years after high school. Then I'd like to go up to a university, not sure which yet though.

Miles

User is banned.
Only a freshman; but from what I've seen, definitely UCSB.

Why: I've been there before and I love the facilities, the location, and there are raging parties all over Isle Vista or whatever it's called.

Narc

User is banned.
I really want to UCLA and thats what I'm going to try to get it.

Narc

User is banned.
ℓucifeя said:
I don't go there yet, I'm in high school but that's were I will be going. Do you know which staff member it is?

Yeah, but he can tell you not me.

Coder

Power member.
I live in Alabama so it would either be:

University of Alabama

or

Auburn University (WAR EAGLE!! YEA!)

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Well im trying to get accepted in the art institute of atlanta right now