• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What bots do you have?

jjjjj

RsBots.net
AutoSoulWarsPro
AutoWoodcutterPro
AutoFletcherPro
AutoFlaxerPro
AutoCookerPro

Soulwars is the only one ive been using lately.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
EaGLeZ said:
RsBots.net
AutoSoulWarsPro
AutoWoodcutterPro
AutoFletcherPro
AutoFlaxerPro
AutoCookerPro

Soulwars is the only one ive been using lately.

I had like 60, but then i couldnt be arsed and gave them all away lol.

jjjjj

Gonzo said:
I had like 60, but then i couldnt be arsed and gave them all away lol.
Haha. I have a bunch of stolen ones, but those are just the ones I bought off RsBots

Gonzo

Onyx user!
EaGLeZ said:
Haha. I have a bunch of stolen ones, but those are just the ones I bought off RsBots

I have 2 legit ones, lost the auths and cant get them back from the site lol

Kminer and Alcher

Dykerosoft

I have Auto-Fighter Pro. Getting 1-70 strength and 1,000,000 GP (off of chicken feathers) in one week isn't bad is it?

RaMoNe

I really want to start botting, but Im too scared I might get caught. Is there a safe way lol? And I don't even know how to bot, never bothered with it.

Heir

Onyx user!
I used to have Rock Crabber; WoodCutter; Soul Wars and Fletching. Then I discovered my own method of money making.

RaMoNe said:
I really want to start botting, but Im too scared I might get caught. Is there a safe way lol? And I don't even know how to bot, never bothered with it.

No such thing as a safe way to bot. You always have to end up paying for an auth for your desired money making skill. Not being advertising or anything, but my money making guide is faster than botting if you have the right skills.

RaMoNe

Heir said:
I used to have Rock Crabber; WoodCutter; Soul Wars and Fletching. Then I discovered my own method of money making.

No such thing as a safe way to bot. You always have to end up paying for an auth for your desired money making skill. Not being advertising or anything, but my money making guide is faster than botting if you have the right skills.
Lol? I know how to make money :p I just gotta get some non-combat skills up, but I hate doing non-combat. Thats why I want to start botting, but I have no idea where to began.