• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

what bo3 edition are you buying?

Samus

Power member.
Well I am of course going to get the deluxe edition 100$ one for the green camo haha everything I have is green for when I start streaming on twitch goes with my tag quite nicely so what edition is everyone buying tell me juggernaut,standard,deluxe interested in your responses

Stigma

Onyx user!
copping the standard edition unfortunately, needa make room for the deluxe edition of battlefront which is $90

odllanor

User is banned.
i already got the digital deluxe edition for Xb1 its gonna be lit

Samus

Power member.
@fedoras the kid you @ he sell downloadable games doesn't looks too reputable lol

Fedora

Samus said:
@fedoras the kid you @ he sell downloadable games doesn't looks too reputable lol

Nah he's legit, I bought GTA V (twice one for me and one for my friend), CoD AW twice,  and BF4 Premium.
went first to him on all occasions lol, haven't hadn't any problems with my games :)

blast

Im just gonna get the standard because Im still stuck on Halo and BO3 will be the game I go to when Halo pisses me off.

Samus

Power member.
@blast fosho I was big in reach ever since then I just play to play not really in comp cod I play a shit ton of comp before I take adi I go off

αяυη

Power member.
Pre ordered the standard edition. The other extra's don't really appeal to me.
I'll probably buy the Nuketown map off ebay

Samus

Power member.
@hobbs forsure the green camo sold me haha other then that if it didn't have it i would of went to the standard

Samus

Power member.
@devil I just bought off the dash I didn't read up on it besides the camps what's "the giant"

Devil

Samus said:
@devil I just bought off the dash I didn't read up on it besides the camps what's "the giant"

the Der Riese remake coming to BO3, I'm too fucking stoked for it

Samus

Power member.
@devil ah cool can't wait thank god they brought back the m8a1 my scuf is ready to go for that beastly gun

Rare

Not gonna buy it unless people say it's insanely worth it.

Anime

User is banned.
Bought the deluxe edition.
I really didn't want to but it's eh.

Law

User is banned.
I've got the deluxe on pre order, I'm so pumped.

Ajyoil

I preordered the digital deluxe edition on the x1, and im buying the standard edition for 360.