• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What are your opinions?

Blender

Onyx user!
Honestly Kobe is a trooper. I do not think he should be an all star starter though.

Senpai

User is banned.
Eh I don't know know, knowing him he will come back next season once he recovers. And @Lacetip I think he is an all star starter because of the huge popularity he has.

Blender

Onyx user!
Madara said:
Eh I don't know know, knowing him he will come back next season once he recovers. And @Lacetip I think he is an all star starter because of the huge popularity he has.

Of course he deserves all star, he just shouldn't be a starter. Kobe's PER this season is 74, meaning there are 73 other players with a higher PER that could have potentially been selected as starters, yet the Fan vote has bashed players such s KD and James Harden and turned All star weekend into a Popularity contest instead of a showcase for skills surrounding the leagues best.

Senpai

User is banned.
Lacetip said:
Of course he deserves all star, he just shouldn't be a starter. Kobe's PER this season is 74, meaning there are 73 other players with a higher PER that could have potentially been selected as starters, yet the Fan vote has bashed players such s KD and James Harden and turned All star weekend into a Popularity contest instead of a showcase for skills surrounding the leagues best.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, bravo :'(! Cries

Blender

Onyx user!
Madara said:
No, but I like Kobe as a player. I'm a Celtics fan, even though.. We uhh aren't doing to hot this season.... :I

Oh boy. Atleast you guys have Rondo! Wait....

Sorry, i am mean

Senpai

User is banned.
Lacetip said:
Oh boy. Atleast you guys have Rondo! Wait....

Sorry, i am mean

Damn.... Thats fucked, lol. But I actually got to go to the Celtics game when they were facing the Mavericks, so I was able to see Rondo and his tribute video! :) Which was great, even though... We lost...

Blender

Onyx user!
Madara said:
Damn.... Thats fucked, lol. But I actually got to go to the Celtics game when they were facing the Mavericks, so I was able to see Rondo and his tribute video! :) Which was great, even though... We lost...

That's way cool, Yo guys will be blessed with a good pick though so that's always something. I have no idea how good this year's incoming class looks though

Br1an

Honestly Kobe is a monster, he will be back next season for sure.