• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

what are your local pickups?

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Reggie*

• 1Gram = $10
  • 2 Grams =$20
  • Eighth(3.5) =$25
  • Quarter(7) =$40
  • Half(14) =$65
  • Zip (28) =$110

Loud*

• 1Gram =$20
  • Eighth(3.5) =$55
  • Quarter(7) =$95 (W/ the hookup)
  • Half(14) =$180 (W/ the hook up)
  • Zip (28) =$360 (W/ the hook up)

Aderall 30 MG XR*

• $7 a piece

Suboxone 8MG*

• $10 a piece

These are all my street values, post below I wanna see what it's like in other places.

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Forum said:
That's about the same here where I am at. Which is a couple states down from you.

I personally don't think these prices are all that bad, but LOUD can get a bit pricy at times though.

dagger

Dimebag said:
I personally don't think these prices are all that bad, but LOUD can get a bit pricy at times though.

Yea I ideally just cop a 15 bag or something when I want to roll some loud!

Fireworks

User is banned.
I get just about two grams for $20.

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Fireworks said:
I get just about two grams for $20.

You pay that for LOUD? If so you got the hook up of a lifetime.

Forum said:
Yea I ideally just cop a 15 bag or something when I want to roll some loud!

Hahah I usually don't have to worry about buying much, ( I sell) but I have to be a bit careful on how much I smoke.. I gotta make some profit. :p

Fireworks

User is banned.
Dimebag said:

Yea, my friends been going to this guy for years. And I pretty got his deal too.

dagger

Dimebag said:

Hahah I usually don't have to worry about buying much, ( I sell) but I have to be a bit careful on how much I smoke.. I gotta make some profit. :p

That's why I don't sell. I would smoke all mu product and not make any profit hahah!

Jerk

User is banned.
Bruuh, you know I get that mid for 5 a g. I got that loud for 10 a g. But I usually buy buy the half so they let me get it for 120. I can easily get a half of mid for $45 Then I just flip the shit out of that and sell more. (I don't smoke often, as I do get tested frequently. )

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Forum said:
That's why I don't sell. I would smoke all mu product and not make any profit hahah!

I'm was the same way but at one point it was just like, leave this shit alone! Lol

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Jerk said:
Bruuh, you know I get that mid for 5 a g. I got that loud for 10 a g. But I usually buy buy the half so they let me get it for 120. I can easily get a half of mid for $45 Then I just flip the shit out of that and sell more. (I don't smoke often, as I do get tested frequently. )

Those are some pretty odd prices, but if you make cash.. Don't let me get in the way of your cash flow!
#Bread
#Cashflow

Forum said:
Yea that mental game has to be on point haha! Well hopefully you're making some good money!

I've made decent money for a little while but when it gets hot. I tend to lay low.

Sam

Who smokes reggie? If it has seeds, I take it back. Never touch that shit...

A dub for 20
2 for 35
Eighths are 50-55 (Im good friends with my hookup and gets me $20 eighths when I drive him lol)
Quads about 90
Half-o's I can get for about 160
Oz is about 330
I picked up a QP two weeks ago for 1000.

Im from the suburbs in Illinois.

dagger

Dimebag said:
Those are some pretty odd prices, but if you make cash.. Don't let me get in the way of your cash flow!
#Bread
#Cashflow

I've made decent money for a little while but when it gets hot. I tend to lay low.

Yea for sure. There is no use in getting that charge for a @dimebag na meannn :p

Critical Jr

User is banned.
Sam said:
Who smokes reggie? If it has seeds, I take it back. Never touch that shit...

A dub for 20
2 for 35
Eighths are 50-55 (Im good friends with my hookup and gets me $20 eighths when I drive him lol)
Quads about 90
Half-o's I can get for about 160
Oz is about 330
I picked up a QP two weeks ago for 1000.

Im from the suburbs in Illinois.

A QP is a beautiful price, I pay $3100 for the full but I usually get it fronted and return a net of$2800

Forum said:
Yea for sure. There is no use in getting that charge for a @dimebag na meannn :p

I see what you did there! That was pretty slick.