• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What are you all up to this Summer?

Bronze

What I'm Doing this Summer
Isn't much really, my Birthday is about 4 days, so although I don't like parties, my family is just so persistent, there doing it anyway ;).. after that its just going to be chillin, might do some biking every now & then, and next month I will be participating in a Culture based performance called Folklorama. Maybe you have heard of it, maybe you haven't. If you want to learn more about what it is check this website out.

http://www.folklorama.ca/

About 2 weeks into August I will be taking a trip to Los Angeles so I can see my Aunt, and cousins. We might head out to Diseny Land, and that about sums it up. Once we arrive back home I'll just resume chillin, hanging out with friends from time-to-time, etc. and then its back to school!

What are all of you going to be doing this Summer :blackhat:?

And if your Summer break started earlier, what did you do for Summer?

Veteis

Beach, Washington, Chicago, than Cali.

It's gonna be fun, i'm just said it's flying by :(!

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Glad to see a HQP!
So far i've been to Florida for 3 days, its beautiful over there.
I have a girlfriend who i'm still dating, 2 months woot.
My friends going back to Iraq Monday! :(

Atrain

I am possibly going to the BMX Open in Chicago this month, have gone to Wisconsin and have gone camping. Most of my summer (nearly everyday) is spent with my girlfriend of a year and 4 months.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i think in this summer i ain't move anywhere , also thinking of going to the Gym passing time oh and swimming in the sea everyday.

V1RU5

Watch a bunch of movies, PLAY XBOX, and some other stuff which will help me earn some money which I cannot reveal lol :p