• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Onyx user!
Is anybody into weight lifting?
If so, do you go to the gym or do you have a weight lifting set at your house that you use?
I used to go to the gym but I recently ordered a set for my house and thats where I got the idea to make this thread.
Post below with your responses!

Apostle

User is banned.
Your not a true gamer if you work out.

Dean Winchester

Power member.
Won't bore you with my life story, but yes I gym, Personal training for power/strength development for MMA, currently falling behind because of studies but it will be in full force once again in October.

MLP

I have a set at my house, I don't like going to the gym, it's just awkward in my opinion...

Quad

User is banned.
GYM Because when I deadlift it makes the house floor shake a little when i drop the weights :p

Founder

Onyx user!
Quad. said:
GYM Because when I deadlift it makes the house floor shake a little when i drop the weights :p

Then tie a parachute to the weights.
Reaper said:
Your not a true gamer if you work out.

So you are saying Obey Agony isnt a true gamer?

SGOD

I lift weights every monday, wednesday, and friday at school. I go to the total fitness gym after school every monday and wednesday for an extra workout.

H D

I lift weights for football, i do various things, the days i workout are on monday tuesday thursday friday. LOVE LIFTING

Founder

Onyx user!
H D said:
I lift weights for football, i do various things, the days i workout are on monday tuesday thursday friday. LOVE LIFTING

I used to lift weights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday but once I get my set it will become a daily thing.

Human

User is banned.
i have a set at my house, fuck the gym *sweating balls next to other sweaty men* im good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.