• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weight Lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ

RaNDoM
Alright well I just started weight lifting like two days ago. The next day after working out my arms are super sore... Now today I am unable to bend my arms straight they hurt so bad, the just stay bent. I am a little worried is this normal??? Also how do I get rid of this cause it is starting to hurt really bad...

Greed

Power member.
Yes it is normal. I remember when I first started like 3 years ago I felt this. It shouldn't last for more than 2-3 days.

Its Envious.

User is banned.
It's very normal bro. Your body just isn't used to it yet. Just keep pushing yourself and make sure you have perfect form in lifting. You'll get used to it though, man.

TJ

RaNDoM
GrƷƷd said:
Yes it is normal. I remember when I first started like 3 years ago I felt this. It shouldn't last for more than 2-3 days.

Alright thanks I was a little scared thinking I tore something in my elbow.

Grief said:
It's very normal bro. Your body just isn't used to it yet. Just keep pushing yourself and make sure you have perfect form in lifting. You'll get used to it though, man.

Thanks and yeah I pushed my self pretty hard yesteday when my arms were sore so I guess I just gotta wait till I can get better to lift again.

Prepare

Power member.
It's normal. And like Grief said, practice and get good form, it'll help you in the long run rather than doing the workouts wrong :)

aka786

TJ‍ said:
Alright well I just started weight lifting like two days ago. The next day after working out my arms are super sore... Now today I am unable to bend my arms straight they hurt so bad, the just stay bent. I am a little worried is this normal??? Also how do I get rid of this cause it is starting to hurt really bad...
Totally normal
But keep continue your routine in a week or two your body will use to and your muscles will back to normal.
You can't get rid of this its a normal body reaction after weight lifting

TJ‍ said:
Totally normal
But keep continue your routine in a week or two your body will use to and your muscles will back to normal.
You can't get rid of this its a normal body reaction after weight lifting

dab11

Your body isn't used to it yet and you might have been working a little too hard. Next time, stretch and warm up more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.