• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weed

Backwoods

User is banned.
Whenever I smoke weed I get filled up with anxiety, like I usually don't do mubh when im high and I just sit there and think about shit. I feel less of a person and I usually feel bad. But for some reason I brave to smoke like I want to roll up so bad rn and just blaze an L but I was wondering if anyone had this issue I bannot enjoy my high like I used to.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Backwoods said:
Whenever I smoke weed I get filled up with anxiety, like I usually don't do mubh when im high and I just sit there and think about shit. I feel less of a person and I usually feel bad. But for some reason I brave to smoke like I want to roll up so bad rn and just blaze an L but I was wondering if anyone had this issue I bannot enjoy my high like I used to.

You should find shit to take your mind off whatever you think about when smoking. Like watch TV or something like that lol.

Shift

Power member.
Take a Benzodiazepine when you smoke to deal with the anxiety

Backwoods

User is banned.
Shift said:
Take a Benzodiazepine when you smoke to deal with the anxiety

Bant do that I am on house arrest and get tested (smoking a bouple times for new years taking the bhanbe w.e) often and whenever I smoke and take a benzo I usually get sleepy and pass out

Nervous

User is banned.
im honestly the same exact way i used to cheif hella but I dont even bother because those bad highs are no fun

Sexy

Power member.
well shit. some people this happens to but I got over it after smoking for a few years.
I'm sure it will pass it's all mentality I think.