• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Webs!

iceveela

Its so unproffesional that is the promblem. That is why most use Cpanel to create websites now days.

*SMACK*, OW!! that HURT!!! thats what come people would call a "bitch-slap". but i suppose if that is your opinion that i should honor it.

I remember using Webs back in 2003/04 when it was known as Freewebs, the thing that appealed to me back then was their starter themes; when you're starting your very first website you want to get it up and running with content as fast as possible, getting thrown into the control panel without even knowing what an .html file is can be quite daunting for new web developers like most other freehosts did back then (and still do today).

I can't really give an opinion on Webs though, since it's been so long since I've used them and they may have changed for better or for worse.

iceveela

I remember using Webs back in 2003/04 when it was known as Freewebs, the thing that appealed to me back then was their starter themes; when you're starting your very first website you want to get it up and running with content as fast as possible, getting thrown into the control panel without even knowing what an .html file is can be quite daunting for new web developers like most other freehosts did back then (and still do today).

I can't really give an opinion on Webs though, since it's been so long since I've used them and they may have changed for better or for worse.

Ah, ok. It is nice to know i am not the only person who uses it (or used it)! lol! But yeah, i am horrible at programming, HTML? Whats that?

.D0T

Its so unproffesional that is the promblem. That is why most use Cpanel to create websites now days.

Completely agree with that statement. Webs is more suited for children in my opinion, similar to Piczo.

iceveela

\"Noreturn\" said:

Completely agree with that statement. Webs is more suited for children in my opinion, similar to Piczo.

I did not make my website to look like a .edu site. I created it to hold information and to have a free website.

.D0T

\".D0T'\" said:
\"Noreturn\" said:

I did not make my website to look like a .edu site. I created it to hold information and to have a free website.

I did not mention your website looking like a '.edu' site...
And if it is created to hold information, it does its job. I simply expressed my opinion of the Webs service.

iceveela

\"iceveela\" said:
\".D0T'\" said:
\"Noreturn\" said:

And if it is created to hold information, it does its job. I simply expressed my opinion of the Webs service.

I was not discrediting your opinion, i thought you were saying that my site was , like, completely horrible and i need to get a better one...

.D0T

\".D0T'\" said:
\"iceveela\" said:
\".D0T'\" said:
\"Noreturn\" said:

I was not discrediting your opinion, i thought you were saying that my site was , like, completely horrible and i need to get a better one...

Not at all.
I was simply referring to the Webs, which I don't particularly like. Your site is fine. :)

iceveela

\"iceveela\" said:
\".D0T'\" said:
\"iceveela\" said:
\".D0T'\" said:

Not at all.
I was simply referring to the Webs, which I don't particularly like. Your site is fine. :)

Thanks! =^_^= thats means a lot to me!

holy_kamote

I also want to learn the basic in creating website...
Can anyone pm me a link basic tutorial for beginners in creating a website??

Wow, people still use webs? It's really crap, but better then piczo lol.

I hate webs, its for 10 year olds who want to make sites imho.

There is no cPanel, no databases (MySQL/Postgre), it just lacks everything.

Well it is free, beggars can't be choosers.