• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wearing contacts

Veteran

Onyx user!
Today I was told I need to start wearing contacts, but I've been trying to put them on but I either blink or it stays on my finger. Does anyone have tips about putting contacts on when it is your first time wearing them?

Gor

Washed IG Plug
I've been wearing contacts for 4 years now. Easiest way to apply them is to put the contact on your index finger and use your middle finger to push down the bottom of your eye and place the contact in. Once it's in there keep your eye stretched open with your hands and move you're pupil around for a bit. Then let go of the top of your eyelid and move your pupil around. You should be good

Veteran

Onyx user!
Gor said:
I've been wearing contacts for 4 years now. Easiest way to apply them is to put the contact on your index finger and use your middle finger to push down the bottom of your eye and place the contact in. Once it's in there keep your eye stretched open with your hands and move you're pupil around for a bit. Then let go of the top of your eyelid and move your pupil around. You should be good
Thank you. I'm going to try this, but its just something odd and makes me nervous trying to put something on my eye.

Attract

User is banned.
Make sure you're putting the right side in your eye. To know the right side you fold the contact and if it sticks like a taco you're going to put the contact on the side you open it on. So, it's the opposite side on your finger. If I made no sense than I'm sorry.

Veteran

Onyx user!
Shift said:
Stab your pupil with a rusty knife then enter desired item

Thanks helped alot but I only found a rusted spoon covered in prostitute piss. It still helped now I have Aids, herpies, and ghonoriah in my eye.

Prepare

Power member.
The first time I put on contacts it took me about an hour, no lie. But what I do is I put it on my right index finger tip, I open my eye with both of my middle fingers (one on the top eyelid and one on the bottom) and put the contact on my eyeball. It just stakes practice.

California

Power member.
I wear contacts. they suck dick, just keep trying.

Solar

Power member.
I've been wearing contacts for about three years now. Usually, placing one edge of the contact on the edge of your index finger, pulling down the bottom of your eye with your middle finger, and placing it into the center of your eye is the easiest way to apply them. I had a similar problem at first, and it just requires practice and lots of patience.