• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wealth, Immortality or Love?

Legit101

Onyx user!
You have a choice. You may choose one option that option will be bound to you until death.
Wealth: You will infinite wealth no matter what. (I'm talking about money/coins)
Immorality: Your body ceases all decay and you will never die. You will never grow old and you will never be left in a state of physical pain.
Love: You will find love soon or your current relationship status will be resolved and love will follow through with you to your death bed.
You also have the option to choose none.
What do you?

I'd probably choose immortality.
I can get rich but love... well that is more complicated.
I highly doubt anybody else would be immortal so everybody that I could love would eventually die and take a part of my heart with them. Though their memory's would live on forever with me.

Maxie

Onyx user!
I'd choose immortality. I can get both fame and love in infinite years. Only downside would be that everyone is going to die away from you.

I'd also choose Immortality, Wealth and Love will be eventually acquired without dying, would suck watching everyone you love perish in front of you and knowing you'll never see them again.

I'd chose immortality too. One will inevitably became wealthy in an eternal existence. As for love, love will be facilitated by the state of perpetual existence.

Relapse

Onyx user!
I'd go for wealth I don't want to live forever

Monstar

Immortality, I know this has been said. But in a thousand lifetimes you will love a hundred times.

Nestea

Onyx user!
Wealth, you would not wan't to live forever.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Wealth, and with that I can have the life people can't even begin to dream of.

Deception

Onyx user!
Depends, immortality as in stay one age or continue to live and get older as well?

I'd choose love though, as said if I'm with the one I love, I'll be happy no matter what.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

human886 said:
immortality never dying epic win i get sentenced to death get put in the electric chair and see their reaction's epic trolling

Immortal != Invulnerable
I find it funny that no one accounts for pain, the chance of human life failing, and also the fact that you would live FOREVER.

@OP: Wealth for sure.

Reaper_mybb_import12521

will never be left in a state of physical pain.

Infinite Wealth, though Immortality would be AMAZING. I just don't know if I want to see all my friends & family, then more friends & more family... and some more -- pass away again and again. Though, seeing what happens with everyone would be epic.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Choose wealth.
Inmortality will mean no PHYSICAL pain, what about PSYCHOLOGICAL pain? I guess that will hurt.

human886 said:
immortality never dying epic win i get sentenced to death get put in the electric chair and see their reaction's epic trolling

Lol'd.