• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ways to get over someone?

volt

theres this one person ive stopped talking to for 3 months, we got into a fight. this person is a really close friend of mine, i miss them a lot i dont know what to do. should i go apologize or??????????????? idk it just makes me sad thinking about this, and its been bothering me for a week.

Jimmy Newtron

User is banned.
u should probably just kill yourself or stop making gay threads and sell some social mediums

Fresh

Power member.
Think of the things you didn't like about the person. There must be reasons why you want to get over the person. But TBH i think you will both come to terms, if you guys are good friends, they're not good/best friends if you don't fight ;). Take it slow things will turn around.

Samus

Power member.
Find a new girl that is badder,thicker,better looking then her and she will be upset haha

Astr0naut

User is banned.
Work on improving yourself in any little way, they'll eventually see the new and improved you and more than likely they will come back. But at that point you know their true face.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Astr0naut said:
Work on improving yourself in any little way, they'll eventually see the new and improved you and more than likely they will come back. But at that point you know their true face.

You should never change anything about yourself for someone else. If you really do care about someone you should work back into talking with them, whether that is telling them your feelings about them with an apology or just small talk. Did you start the fight or the friend start it, and is it about something serious or is one of you just blowing it way out of proportion?

Astr0naut

User is banned.
Heaven said:
You should never change anything about yourself for someone else. If you really do care about someone you should work back into talking with them, whether that is telling them your feelings about them with an apology or just small talk. Did you start the fight or the friend start it, and is it about something serious or is one of you just blowing it way out of proportion?
It's not really about improving yourself for them, too me there's no better feeling than making myself feel better on my own.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Astr0naut said:
It's not really about improving yourself for them, too me there's no better feeling than making myself feel better on my own.
Then why'd you say "work on improving yourself in any little way." To me that sounds like it is about improving yourself.

Astr0naut

User is banned.
Heaven said:
Then why'd you say "work on improving yourself in any little way." To me that sounds like it is about improving yourself.
OP should improve themselves for themselves. Set goals and be happy. Like I said from my personal experiences, I would set some short term life goals and focus on them and that would boost my happiness and self confidence.