• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Was a good run

Beam

Power member.
I see this is the conclusion of my time on Fk. Was caught rep4repping. That's life I paid the price.

Please message my kik if you want to speak As I wish to be banned as no rep is useless to
Me.

To those concerned, may not be around much longer cause this is one of the last things that kept me going. If you care about me hmu but you can't change what's going to happen. There's way more to it but this is kinda a final straw thing when you've got nothing else to lean on. I will no longer be committing suicide at 20 years old, but much sooner. Thank you.

coltie2 said:

Ban me already, I gotta see the red screen

Package

Don't be a bitch like that

you're one of the few who isnt an idiot here

Package

Beam said:
I hate my life so much. This was a neat distraction, now that it is gone I don't really need to stick around for the rest of this shit
oh come on, your life surely can't be that bad. You're young. You've got all the time in the world, so many opportunities and potential.

No point leaving this forum either, rep is just a number. Who actually gives a fuck? Nobody. (maybe repwhores and 2016s but i won't go into that[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif])[/font]

Beam

Power member.
Package said:
oh come on, your life surely can't be that bad. You're young. You've got all the time in the world, so many opportunities and potential.

No point leaving this forum either, rep is just a number. Who actually gives a fuck? Nobody. (maybe repwhores and 2016s but i won't go into that[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif])[/font]

I guess I can post things for sale but that will be 100% it.

My life is pretty bad, and as always, nobody can understand. I am one of the people you will never see complaining. But eventually I cannot take anymore

Package

Beam said:
I guess I can post things for sale but that will be 100% it.

My life is pretty bad, and as always, nobody can understand. I am one of the people you will never see complaining. But eventually I cannot take anymore
I mean, if you want to talk about it or vent, My inbox is always open.

EDIT: Why was my rep I just gave you removed?? @coltie2

Venom

Power member.
what the fuck did i just read lol

Package

why has mine and venoms rep been removed like 2/3 times

????

Venom

Power member.
Package said:
why has mine and venoms rep been removed like 2/3 times

????
@coltie2 is sitting on his rep constantly removing it, why are you staff? you're not suppose to abuse your power moron

Evidence

Nigga it's rep, that rep shit don't mean anything anymore. You're legit, and we all know it. Don't go bexause you got RF'ed. You xam xomeback from this.

#FREETHEGUYS
#FUXKTHEOPPS

Package

why were you removing it in the first place

Mango

User is banned.
Killing yourself over a hobby that you can revive from isn't worth it. There is other forums to go to as well. Think of it as a fresh start of maybe buy that thing with koins that lets you start again. It can be fun rising up again

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Venom said:
@coltie2 is sitting on his rep constantly removing it, why are you staff? you're not suppose to abuse your power moron

Do you have anything else to say? I suggest you dont call me a moron again. We were not done editing his rep. Now you can go ahead and do it if you wish. It won't be deleted. @venom @package

Sector

Power member.
And the cracks begin to show...

Venom

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Do you have anything else to say? I suggest you dont call me a moron again. We were not done editing his rep. Now you can go ahead and do it if you wish. It won't be deleted. @venom @package
who in the fuck do you think you're talking to, just because you're staff doesn't mean i can't call you a moron

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, you "invest" for a position on a forum. get the fuck outta here