• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vote for Best Gaming console

Wii goes out the window here, it is probably the worst console of the decade.
This is because the games are childish and most gamers would rather play either FPS or RPG games, and everybody knows those type of games suck on the Wii.

PS3 has got pretty low chances of being voted for, as the system has been down for over 2 weeks.
Goes to show Sony can't keep their information secure, they probably aren't ready to develop a console yet.

Xbox 360 is the best one out of all the others, obviously it's the one I voted for.
It has got a movement sensor just like the Wii, but somewhat better. It is the main console where popular games are played (afaik it's mostly Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield and some other war games but there are some who also enjoy playing RPG such as Oblivion and Fable).

samsh

Wormag said:
Wii goes out the window here, it is probably the worst console of the decade.
This is because the games are childish and most gamers would rather play either FPS or RPG games, and everybody knows those type of games suck on the Wii.

PS3 has got pretty low chances of being voted for, as the system has been down for over 2 weeks.
Goes to show Sony can't keep their information secure, they probably aren't ready to develop a console yet.

Xbox 360 is the best one out of all the others, obviously it's the one I voted for.
It has got a movement sensor just like the Wii, but somewhat better. It is the main console where popular games are played (afaik it's mostly Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield and some other war games but there are some who also enjoy playing RPG such as Oblivion and Fable).

Thank for this good information and yes you are 100% right :wink::)

Wormag just for information sake; PS3 was hacked by proffesional crackers, and not the people who deface randomsitesnoneheardabout.com or a randomsitewithfewmembers.forum.com. Once PSN was hacked, Microsoft Wet their pants and started doing major security checks on their network and was even stupid enough to hire a kid at the age of 14 who where tricking XBOX live users to give him their information through Phishing.

Though I agree with what you said in regards to the XBOX :)

samsh

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
Wormag just for information sake; PS3 was hacked by proffesional crackers, and not the people who deface randomsitesnoneheardabout.com or a randomsitewithfewmembers.forum.com. Once PSN was hacked, Microsoft Wet their pants and started doing major security checks on their network and was even stupid enough to hire a kid at the age of 14 who where tricking XBOX live users to give him their information through Phishing.

Though I agree with what you said in regards to the XBOX :)

everyone is voting for xbox 360 so its means i'm using good console :)

Besides, Playstation is such a shitty name. It descends from train station except they changed the first word.
I might as well make a console named Shoot Park, evolves from car park.

Besdies, XBOX is such a shitty name. It descends from box except they added a letter.
I might aswell make a console named Play Town, evolves from Down Town.

Phreak

User is banned.
Graphics wise, I would say PS3, however, for actual gaming the xbox360 wins.
The online gaming community of xbox live is far better than that of PSN.

samsh

Phreak said:
Graphics wise, I would say PS3, however, for actual gaming the xbox360 wins.
The online gaming community of xbox live is far better than that of PSN.

xbox live too good live so you can play with your type of good players and real :)