• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vote for Best Gaming console

samsh

Hey i'm game freak i personally using xbox 360 since 2 years and i love to play games on xbox

tell your experience

samsh

Crayo said:
Hey bro, and yeah Xbox is also my favorite console out of the lot (Own both a PS3 Slim, and the smexy new Xbox).

xbox is better than ps3 in my opinion

Bree

Don't own any consoles myself, but used to own a 360 and PS3. I prefer the 360 if im honest, but the PS3 was generally better graphics.

Anxiety

User is banned.
samsh said:
Crayo said:
Hey bro, and yeah Xbox is also my favorite console out of the lot (Own both a PS3 Slim, and the smexy new Xbox).

xbox is better than ps3 in my opinion

Damn straight :)

Justicar said:
Don't own any consoles myself, but used to own a 360 and PS3. I prefer the 360 if im honest, but the PS3 was generally better graphics.

I always thought the graphics were the same on each to be honest, but meh, I'm not a game-head so I don't really know.

Why don't you console :(

samsh

Justicar said:

xbox 360 graphics are better than ps3 if you play xbox 360 in and HDMI Tv you will compare it there is little difference in graphics

Bree

The PS3 only just scrapes by graphics wise. Im not sure if the 360 has improved, but the main reason I preffered the PS3 is because it supported most games in 1080p, while 360 was limited to 720p.

I've been tempted to buy another 360, but I got so sick of 12 year old americans with squeeky voices, and getting booted :/

samsh

Justicar said:
The PS3 only just scrapes by graphics wise. Im not sure if the 360 has improved, but the main reason I preffered the PS3 is because it supported most games in 1080p, while 360 was limited to 720p.

I've been tempted to buy another 360, but I got so sick of 12 year old americans with squeeky voices, and getting booted :/

i already told you use HMDI TV and go to xbox option and set your dpi to 1080p then check xbox graphics :)

i prefer the ps3 online because there's a lot of whinny kids in xbox and there's a lot of noobs in 360 who can't play good

Erkii

I vote for PS 3, because of the graphics, PSN Network(I know it is/was down)
GT, Blu Ray, Internet, Movies, FIFA 11!, any I like the buttons more than xbox ones, but I love playing FIFA on xbox too.

Shitty Pole. You obviously forgot N64. I have never played as many games on either consoles listed compared to N64. :(, still rocking my Super Smash and Mario.

I can honestly say I never got bored of Mario, as a kid I played it up until my parents turned the power of and ordered me to sleep or something (played long time). Today I can get bored from most games, I'm even a fan of BFBC2 yet it bored me after a 2 weeks when I had gotten all the weapons and there was little for me too today.

Mario and SuperSmash was never like that :)

Erkii

Lol, I remember how I couldn't complete Mario's some big boss, I almost smashed my console. lol

I cried once when my dad got up to fetch a star far into the game which I couldn't because the ghosts scared me, so when he missed and fell down I raged at him <3.

Erkii

lol, that console is just awesome.
But Wii is useless I think.