• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Voices' Vouch Thread

Manuel

Bro u is not serious right stop fucking lying for this cancer thread . You took this guys 355 Amazon and took AGR from me you aren't slick ur lucky I deleted the messages I will be having ya shit banned . Until u give back AGR .. N I quote u saying .." If u both don't calm down I will be scamming both of ya" and u still did the guy is having his Amazon shit back by tomorrow and if I don't get AGR by tomorrow I'm banning it with your PS3/ps4 @Voices

Voices

Power member.
@Manuel i dont own a ps3/ps4 and i dontndeal with AGC im sorry if some scammed you but it wasnt me

TrigInc

@Manuel @2015 member lel doubtfull i deal with him everyday howd he scamm you? i know its BS i just want you to humor me... ive done 100's of $ with him hell i evenhad em hold 90$ for me all day lol so i know thats a lie

Manuel

Bro we all know he's your friend and your backing him up I will ask the other guy for screen shots he took the other guys 355 Amazon n AGR stop acting dumb lol .. U cancer kids pay to be a mm on this cancer website

Stop trying to make yourself look good over this website bro .. You scammed me it's obvious

Voices

Power member.
I dont charge anyone and ill never deal offsite so if you could plz stop trying to sales trash or get me banned or whatever you are trying to do that be nice

Manuel

Just give back AGR n I won't .. I don't understand why u r trying to lie n what's your kik .

Voices

Power member.
My kik is VoicesM8 plz message me and show some proof of this happening

Manuel

My account AGR I know u took it .. I hate people that just lie it's obvious you sent me a video of your fk and rep that's how I know your lying

Voices

Power member.
Plz show me this happening on kik

This has been cleared up some faggot tried impersonating me and inspect elemented my fk onto a vid

Loudpack

Onyx user!
just mm'd a deal for me ty for being legit!

Alliance

Dealt with him in the past, I 100% vouch for this gorgeous man <3

Manjiro

Fuck Up
Legit mm did a deal and went smooth

any

User is banned.
User just middlemanned a trade for me. Big vouch.

Alchemy

User is banned.
User mm'd a deal and it went smooth. Vouch.

Goon

Power member.
What can I say. Legit as they come.

Thank you man :)

Mistake

Bought from him nice kik 3char. Vouch from me :)