• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Virtual Reality - Vouches

Virtual Reality

Onyx user!
Virtual Reality
My Vouches

Hello,

This is a thread compiled of official vouches for myself, Virtual Reality. If you trust me or have partaken in successful marketplace transactions with myself, I would like to encourage you to leave a "vouch". Doing so will ensure the trust of other users, as it will hopefully be assuring for a user to see how trusted I am by seeing the satisfaction rate I have with other users.

When posting a vouch, I would appreciate it if you tried to be as specific as possible. Also, please ensure that all posts in this thread are in agreement to the Rules & Regulations of this forum, and that your vouch is of quality. If not, I will have it removed. Thanks!

Also, please ONLY post vouches in this thread. For organizational purposes, I would appreciate it if this thread were to consist on my vouches, and my vouches only. Anything that is considered to be Unrelated or Off-Topic will also be reported. I appreciate your cooperation with the guidelines I have set, and I thank everybody who is kind enough to vouch for me.

If you are a member who is in the midst of making a transaction with myself, I am glad you have stumbled upon this thread. Hopefully the posts below will prove my trustworthiness. Also, please note that I do not make any transactions via social networking. All of my transactions are done via on-site Private Message, unless specified otherwise. If somebody is trying to make a deal with you without having it cleared with me via a post or a PM, please contact me immediately so it can be successfully reported.

If you have any inquiries, the best way to contact me is via the RG PM Module. You can send me a PM by clicking here . Thanks!

Yours Truly,
Virtual Reality

Michael

Vouch for Virtual Reality, a really trustworthy guy.

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
Vouch for Virtual Reality, a really trustworthy guy.

Report me for flaming, but Virtual Reality deliberately scammed hundreds if not thousands of dollars from users at Hackforums. You can hardly call him trustworthy. You may have had good experiences with him as a friend, but he is not a good guy in the eyes of many.

Solidify

melekhchanger said:
Report me for flaming, but Virtual Reality deliberately scammed hundreds if not thousands of dollars from users at Hackforums. You can hardly call him trustworthy. You may have had good experiences with him as a friend, but he is not a good guy in the eyes of many.

VR's wrong-doing at HF has nothing to do with his work on RG. Don't make this a somber story by bringing past incidents into play. I'm sure your friends wouldn't tease you about mistakes you committed when you were a child. Everyone has the right to better themselves. Give him the opportunity to do so.

melekhchanger

Onyx user!
His wrongdoing at Hackforums clearly demonstrates that he is a person not to be trusted, at least in the mean time. If he has the capacity to build up the trust of many online forum goers then abuse it, why couldn't he do it here on Runegear? Considering his scam happened within the last few months, I doubt he has come clean and learnt his lesson - especially as he has not refunded all the people he scammed. If he wants to redeem himself, then he'd have to prove himself to be trustworthy and honest.

One way he could do this is to come clean and admit that he scammed so much money from others, instead of making a vouch-only thread to fool others. A vouch thread that only contains positive feedback is pointless, as it completely ignores the negative feedback that other users may have for the OP. If he was truly an honest member, he would include both positive and negative feedback. Friends vouching for him being legit simply because of their relationship is misleading at best. If people went on doing business with him simply because his friends vouched for him, would that be right? If they got scammed, they would have been much better off knowing his negative past.

I guess I got a bit off-topic; perhaps it'd be more effective for this Vouch section to be changed into a Feedback section. I am sure people want to know the full story, positive and negative, about users they want to deal with. It's better for everyone involved, especially if you are an honest member who can handle negative criticism.

Mods feel free to move our posts out of the thread as they don't fit the section rules (unfortunately so).

P.S If I scammed thousands of dollars from people, I'm sure my friends would consider me a monster.

Solidify

melekhchanger said:
then he'd have to prove himself to be trustworthy and honest.

Give him the opportunity to do so.

When someone makes a mistake IRL you don't cut them off every time they're speaking, you allow them the opportunity to show you they're willing to better themselves. I'm not saying you have to trust him right off the bat. But at least don't call him out right from the beginning because it makes it all that harder to have a fresh start.