• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Very Effective Pking Trick

Fusion

Onyx user!
What I've learnt whilst pking is that you don't want to stand in the wildy (edge) skulled because you just get rushed 24/7 and can hardly ever find a fight. Also, I have got a technique that causes you to only risk 200-500k each death.

How?: (75hunter needed - 'imp-in-a-box technique)

I am 135 combat so this works pretty well for me, I'm not sure it will work for 115- w/o summoning as it involves bandos and at least ~100m cash.

- Buy bandos chestplate and tassys, fury, ags/claws, whip, then what ever you want. (to look like you risk more I suggest d boots, neitz helm) and also that tok' (obby) shield for high str bonus.
- Wear all of the above (whip, not spec wep) so now you have a whip risk, which is good.

In your inventory, have a imp-in-a-box (2) and an amulet of glory (then whatever else you normally use eg. food pots and tele tab).

Now run into the wildy UNSKULLED and look for a fight. Hardly anyone will PJ you because you don't look like you risk anything unskulled.
Run around and try to find someone in rune whip a whip risk, show them your wearing a fury and the claws/ags in inv.

When you start to fight, wear the glory and use the fury on the imp box (which sends the fury to your bank), this way you only have 200-500k risk and your fighting a rune guy when your in bandos, giving you a far less risk and a far bigger bonus advantage.

I use this method myself, if there is another guide on this, please tell me because I haven't seen one and this seems like a useful thing to get out there.
I have profitted 12M so far in about 3 days of pking.

LOOTS:
Screenshot2011-07-12at165022.png
Screenshot2011-07-11at224347.png
Screenshot2011-07-11at163434.png
Screenshot2011-07-11at112202.png
Screenshot2011-07-09at224843.png
Screenshot2011-07-10at114541.png
Screenshot2011-07-10at112848.png

eXero

Onyx user!
Wow. I have never heard of this, but it seems very effective. I think it might work for lower levels, if they have the summoning level required.

Not bad, can't people see your imp in the box when you use it? Haha if I could afford bando's and such I'd do this :p. Sweet idea.

Fusion

Onyx user!
Gum said:
Not bad, can't people see your imp in the box when you use it? Haha if I could afford bando's and such I'd do this :p. Sweet idea.

@ imp box: nope, there is no emote, no nothing, all that happens is that your fury disappears. Thats the beauty of it <3 :smiley:

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
TGNx said:
Gum said:

@ imp box: nope, there is no emote, no nothing, all that happens is that your fury disappears. Thats the beauty of it <3 :smiley:

i'd be a little sketchy about that imp running off with my fury. >_> and at this trick, you don't skull no matter the circumstances, or else your boned. lol.

Fusion

Onyx user!
xzile said:
TGNx said:
Gum said:

i'd be a little sketchy about that imp running off with my fury. >_> and at this trick, you don't skull no matter the circumstances, or else your boned. lol.

Yeah, you get loads of torva/bandos people coming upto you saying 'skull fight?' NEVER accept. Also, the imp doesn't run away with it :laugh: BUT sometimes the imp can refuse to bank the fury, DW, you'll notice if it does, in that case, just tele out the fight, or risk your whip.

Fusion

Onyx user!
eXero said:
Dang I like the pics. What is the total value?

Not sure about the total value of the pics, but I've profited 12M in 3 days of pking, say 2 hrs a day.

Multiply

Onyx user!
Really sick guide :)
I'm looking forward to trying this out when I can be bothered to get to 75 hunter xP

Fusion

Onyx user!
Multiply said:
Really sick guide :)
I'm looking forward to trying this out when I can be bothered to get to 75 hunter xP

You should get 75, this technique is so good and very rewarding.

Crysis

Onyx user!
This seems really smart, I never knew about this however.

Surely you could risk AGS and Claws then use a spec of both of them, send to back and never spec again.

Thanks for posting this!

Oh and use
[/ spoiler] for the images (without the space)

Fusion

Onyx user!
Crysis said:
This seems really smart, I never knew about this however.

Surely you could risk AGS and Claws then use a spec of both of them, send to back and never spec again.

Thanks for posting this!

Oh and use
[/ spoiler] for the images (without the space)
You could but then you might get PJed and lose them. That's why I don't, just because of how many times I get PJed. Thanks for the spoiler tip :smiley:

Tyler-

Onyx user!
I used to do this back in 2007 with zerker ring.

Eshme

Onyx user!
So if you were about to die in wildy risking claws or ags u could telly it away?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
hammersmasher said:
So if you were about to die in wildy risking claws or ags u could telly it away?

you cant do it in like 2 seconds though.

but i did used to do this with torso pking at MB