• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Very cheap CS:GO accounts

soloabuse

I want to sell Steam CS:GO accounts for a low price.
Accounts & Prices
Unranked accounts = 5$
Silver accounts = 7$
Gold Nova accounts = 8$
Master Guardian (including DMG) = 10$
LE & LEM accounts = 12$
Global Elite & Supreme accounts = 15$

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Any kinds of hacks, aimbots, strafing or bhoping scripts are not used for my accounts.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My accounts are 100% legit, have good community standing, are not VAC or Trade banned.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In addition to the CS:GO on accounts may be also many others games.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you purchased more than 3 accounts I do a discount of 20%[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am responsible for the accounts at the time of purchase. I do not do the replacement and return the money if the password / email were changed on your account, etc.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After the purchase you receive the account login:pass mail:pass.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My Skype: ace-evgen[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Payment accepted only via Skrill.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Trading is appropriate.[/font]

Cred

Did you rank the accounts yourself? Or are these cracked accounts?

soloabuse

Cred said:
Did you rank the accounts yourself? Or are these cracked accounts?
These are cracked accounts...

Wanna buy? Any questions?
Ask me ^^ skype: ace-evgen

Sapphire

Power member.
soloabuse said:
These are cracked accounts...

Wanna buy? Any questions?
Ask me ^^ skype: ace-evgen

If they're cracked then you can't be 100% sure that no hacks of any kind were used on the account.