• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vert or Street

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
What do you prefer vert skating or street skating im more of a stair set guy my self id like to here what you guys would prefer.

Explode

Street all the way. Mostly since I have no vert ramps and shit like that where I live :s

Mike

User is banned.
When i used to skate i did a little of both while i was home with friends i did street then sometimes we went to the skatepark and we did vert :)

Color

Street, no doubt. Oddly enough, I love to watch vert/tranny skaters a lot. It blows my mind how sick it is, and I hope to one day be able to not be shit at it. It's so much fun to skate transition, but I'm terribly awful at it.

iDefy

Power member.
I'll always be a street skater. Mostly because once you start street skating, almost everything becomes something you can fuck with. Just riding up on a little 3 stair and skating that for a few hours probably holds the best memories I have.

nodnarb

When i was younger i skated street. Im well in my 20s now and just get drunk and skate my buddies miniramp. Theres also a real nice underpass some kids around here decked out with quickcrete. So id have to lean towards vert and transitions now.

wall

Power member.
I prefer street it just makes me feel better about myself. I have no idea why.

Crossfire

Street is and forever will be my choice. Vert is fun, but there are just so many more options in street.