• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Verified badge next to our username?

Hurt

I really like this idea! I support it. @Philly @Cam I have put together a Verified Checkmark that you may use on the site if you wish. Images:
G50aoKW.png
20x20:
Bc7RJT2.png

15x15:
WWjfqer.png

I used the same color blue as the site uses, to keep conformity. It's heavily based off of the Twitter Verified badge & the Instagram Verified badge.

Joker

Hurt said:
I really like this idea! I support it. @Philly @Cam I have put together a Verified Checkmark that you may use on the site if you wish. Images:
G50aoKW.png
20x20:
Bc7RJT2.png

15x15:
WWjfqer.png

I used the same color blue as the site uses, to keep conformity. It's heavily based off of the Twitter Verified badge & the Instagram Verified badge.

That looks badass dude nice work

Tequila

Cred said:
What? You dont like the one I got?

Never said that? Lol don't be putting words in my mouth.

Hurt said:
G50aoKW.png
20x20:
Bc7RJT2.png

15x15:
WWjfqer.png

@Philly and @Cam I believe we have found are Image icon for the Verified Badge.

Cred

Tequila said:
Never said that? Lol don't be putting words in mymouth.

I didnt either, I just didn't understand what you meant.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I would love to see this. It makes the users in the Verified group have a more professional look, and they should.. They submitted a dox on themselves.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

Color

Therapy said:
Cred I am going to be honest, this looks childish. For such a superior group, that looks like an emoji straight off the new kiddie tablet.

Superior group?  Lmao.  You just send some money and some useless information and anyone can have it?.....

Cred

Therapy said:
Cred I am going to be honest, this looks childish. For such a superior group, that looks like an emoji straight off the new kiddie tablet.
It is pretty bad, I didn't make it though. I just found it and resized it.

Philly should use the one hurt made instead.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Color said:
Superior group?  Lmao.  You just send some money and some useless information and anyone can have it?.....

Chill it is a superior group. SUPERIOR.

Color

Therapy said:
Chill it is a superior group. SUPERIOR.
I'm cool.  You're retarded person.  RETARDED.

Tequila

I take that this suggestion is a no go? @Philly? @Cam?