• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vape has burnt taste

Croak

Purchased this off of one of my buddies because he has a mod now but I had it for a good week and it hit good with my last juice but now my new juice (max vg) I smoked maybe one tank and it was good and after i refilled it I hit it once or twice and its good then after all harsh burnt hits. If it's a wicking issue how do I go about that or if it's my coil how much does that cost? I don't have the tank on the whole picture of the pen anymore, this is my current one.
690tbp.jpg

2euh4sk.jpg

Sweden

Power member.
You likely need to buy new atomizers. Theyre the little thing in the centre of the tank.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
It's your coil man you they are like $5-$10 for a pack of 5 i think I my self have a kanger battery
10817864_492800497529288_2014042432_n.jpg

Croak

Horrify said:
Yeah bro its your coil. Buy a pack of 5 for $20

I don't have this vape anymore but I took it to my local vape shop and he pulled my tank off and basically burned all that juice that was built up on it and then soaked it in alcohol and it hit like a champ. 

Lame123

max vg in those type of tanks are not recommend. The juice wont feed into the coil fast enough so essentially you are dry burning the coil to shit.