• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

VACBanned Reporter [UPDATED]

OliverE

Power member.
Hey guys,

Heres my latest coding project. Came accross VACBanned.com who have VAC and Steam contacts, they offer a working way to report hackers.

After checking out there awesome VAC database which shows every players VAC status, i decided that Id make a reporter, so that people could easily report cheaters.

What I have created is a reporter. It basically sends all the information required, so you have more chance of getting the cheater banned.

I am currently in contact with VACBanned to see if they want to assist me with the rpoject futher.

I am also currently working on a STEAM ID checker, to check any STEAM ID, to see whether they are BANNED, UNBANNED, how many reports they have had, how many times they have been checked etc.

I hope this generates some interest as ive had it with cheaters on games such as CS1.6 and MW2.

Heres a few screenshots as a sneek peak.

I hope you like what you see, as the reporter will be released shortly.

SGT.Code

RE: VACBanned Reporter

what is the purpose of this exactly is it just to see if someone is banned?

OliverE

Power member.
RE: VACBanned Reporter

Well, basically theres this site called VACBanned.com (they have recently updated there site so its kinda low atm)

But basically, they have a live VAC database of everyone who owns a steam account, and whether they are banned or not.

And because they have many connections, you can also email them reports of hackers, so if you find someone cheating in game, then you can email them all the relavent info.
They would then forward the information to VAC, but not just the standard VAC Reports section, its something more l33t, because the reports are coming from a trusted source.

And basically ive made a application which emails them. But it has all the fields for you ready for you to enter them, and hit send. No email address or password is required, its all done through my server.

Im also hoping to create a steam id checker so, you can see the status of the player in the application.

SGT.Code

ok kl but you might want to make it so ppl cant enter a certain name like yours and all your clan and ppl on forums n stuf

OliverE

Power member.
Yer but that would take effort xD

If they want me to make an exception list then I will. But until then...

OliverE

Power member.
Yer i suppose lol.

When I think about releasing it, i might stick a few things in xD

OliverE

Power member.
Haha, np.

VAC is basically Valve Anti Cheat. Detects cheaters in valve games. (Why they have it in MW2 i dont know)

But a little company called VACBanned. Have copies of all the steam and VAC databases. This would include information such as whos been banned etc.

They also contact VAC to let them know who has been caught cheatingm, through reports through email to them.

And becuase nobody can be bothered gettin into their email to report a cheater. I made a simple app which basically emails it nice, simple and easy.

The best thing is though. I provide fields, that information can be entered into, so that the submitter doesnt miss out any vital information, or things that could be key to bringing the cheater down.