• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

V1 Tags Question

Awhile

Is there, or does anyone know how to tell if a tag is a V1? 
@cam (I've seen you know some shit about this)

Send a message to the gamertag in question asking if it is a v1, and if it replies with a "yes" then it is a v1

Any other response or none means it is not

Awhile

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
Send a message to the gamertag in question asking if it is a v1, and if it replies with a "yes" then it is a v1

Any other response or none means it is not
I can't figure out if you're memeing

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
look up a gamertag, like 'Water' for example. the gamer picture shows a black avatar outline and a gray background, with 0 gamerscore and 0 friends. Thats what v1 profiles look like.

JWS

Onyx user!
Awhile said:
Is there, or does anyone know how to tell if a tag is a V1? 
@cam (I've seen you know some shit about this)

Or if you are on the 360 the gamer pic will be the original Xbox logo, it will have 0 gamerscore, gold but no tenure and 0 star rep.

Color

This is a serious question? Oh no....

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
The xbox classic logo picture can now be obtained by creating an account on the website and using it on the 360. It resets it to the original default. Don't go by the pictures, you could be waiting for a tag that will never reset. The best way to know is the zone! Version ones dont have zones :D . They also have no Gamerscore and look like they have gold when they don't lol.

@awhile
@wash
@isle

@cam .. Why did they make them sit with a gold bar default when they weren't actually gold members lol :D .

aNz

User is banned.
Shocked about how many kids on this site don't know how to spot a v1.

JWS

Onyx user!
Cupcake said:
The xbox classic logo picture can now be obtained by creating an account on the website and using it on the 360. It resets it to the original default. Don't go by the pictures, you could be waiting for a tag that will never reset. The best way to know is the zone! Version ones dont have zones :D . They also have no Gamerscore and look like they have gold when they don't lol.

@awhile
@wash
@isle

@cam .. Why did they make them sit with a gold bar default when they weren't actually gold members lol :D .

Ooh i didn't know that aha and the reason they have gold bars is because they gave every original Xbox player free gold! (I'm not 100 percent sure but I am pretty sure they did)

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Cupcake said:

@awhile
@wash
@isle

i know that, the picture i was describing is the one that Cam linked, the black or gray avatar picture

Dissolve

Onyx user!
wash said:
look up a gamertag, like 'Water' for example. the gamer picture shows a black avatar outline and a gray background, with 0 gamerscore and 0 friends. Thats what v1 profiles look like.
It is ironic that you used Water for an example.
I had a list for a couple years and 'Fire' was on there [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and it was a v1. I checked it last night & now [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]it's active. So this must've been a fairly recent reset.[/font]

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Dissolve said:
It is ironic that you used Water for an example.
I had a list for a couple years and 'Fire' was on there [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and it was a v1. I checked it last night & now [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]it's active. So this must've been a fairly recent reset.[/font]

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe an employee personally reset that tag about a month ago. Employees have been resetting tags for themselves a lot recently, ie the tag Empire.

Dissolve

Onyx user!
wash said:
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe an employee personally reset that tag about a month ago. Employees have been resetting tags for themselves a lot recently, ie the tag Empire.
That's true. But yeah, water is a v1 i was just thinking maybe it'll actually be in the reset wave tomorrow

Edit: Nvm i thought you were talking about water for a sec, in that post lol. But i wouldn't doubt that an employee reset fire

aNz

User is banned.
Employees have been getting tags for a while now, finally we get a reset though.