• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Upgrading people to Onyx!

Grin

User is banned.
RE: Upgrading 4 people to Onyx!

I personally want to be upgraded because I'm a broke boy who can't afford 20$ :) @Julian

F R

I would like to be Onyx, I think as myself as HQ and will continue to be at all times. I have a few giveaways coming up, just going through my old lists and notebooks etc, you will be automatically added to my giveaway for been so generous, thanks.

Julian

Power member.

@grin has received the last upgrade, i plan on upgrading more people soon, keep a lookout!

Grin

User is banned.

Thanks so much @Julian much appreciated

Julian

Power member.

Upgrading another person! Read the thread for requirements.

Zac

Power member.
@gringo this is just what you need. Although you don't meet one requirement.

₆ ₆ ₆

Zac said:
@gringo this is just what you need. Although you don't meet one requirement.

I was just about to tag him as I saw this thread...

great minds think alike ;)

Julian

Power member.
@zac @spoilt thanks for suggesting, @gringo has been upgraded.

Resin

would really appreciate this upgrade my dude, ive been trying myself but cannot nor can I afford it anymore, plus I have been active everyday as I love this site and the community itself, I have been nothing but friendly to all.

edit: I guess I was too late.

gringo

Power member.
firstly, thank Julian for this giveaway, so I believe I deserve this because I've been EXTREMELY active on this forum. I've been giving away steam accounts and still plan on doing so. I have recently got power in a giveaway by philly and also purchased donator from him, so onyx is the only thing I need to be able to have power. if I would win onyx, I would make this forum an even better place and would try to host more giveaways and try to become known. once again, thanks Julian for this giveaway and good luck to all others!

EDIT: omg, I wrote all of this out and didn't realize I already got it. thanks so much guys<3 @spoilt @zac @julian

upset

Power member.
Very nice giveaway you have here man.
Very nice thing to do.

DCSO

I plan on being a long-time member, recently joined not too long ago.. Have done SOME deals but other then that not too much yet.
Would be awesome to get this as I'm currently taking place in giveaways hoping to land myself on the winning spot in the threads.
I plan on later on during my membership to hopefully upgrade others, and other giveaways such as kiks, paypal, instagram, etc.)

Thanks a bunch.

~3 post off ;P

Fury

Been on the site for a very long time now but never had the privilege of being an upgraded member
I have over 1000 posts and rising and have over 200 reputation mostly given to me by users who needed my Graphic assistance
I would love to be part of the upgraded community as it holds a higher status and I would love to climb that status ladder
Thank you for the giveaway dude
Fury

build

I need this upgrade cause, i dont know lol i just wanna join in and have a chance at getting it