• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Updated Chill's Signature. (Astro)

Chill

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S/O to my good friend @Astro/Phoenix for updating my old signature with this beauty.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Great GFX designer! Hit him up for paid GFX, you won't be let down.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
me70QbP.png
[/font]​

Samus

Power member.
Which one seeing Astro has been banned? I'm assuming Phoenix then?

Samus

Power member.
Chill said:
@Astro is Phoenix, well other than Astro that's what I know him as.
being said he scammed thats how he got banned will he still make the gfx or just scam? And where do I contact him at?

Chill

Samus said:
being said he scammed thats how he got banned will he still make the gfx or just scam? And where do I contact him at?
Well then I guess it's deal at your own risk if you think that, I mean I'm not vouching for him because we're friends. I will ask him if he would like to be contacted, are you looking at purchasing some GFX?

Samus

Power member.
Chill said:
Well then I guess it's deal at your own risk if you think that, I mean I'm not vouching for him because we're friends. I will ask him if he would like to be contacted, are you looking at purchasing some GFX?
yes I spoke to him prior about it and he said he was busy at the time so yeah let me know if he's interested because he does make some sick stuff

Chill

Samus said:
yes I spoke to him prior about it and he said he was busy at the time so yeah let me know if he's interested because he does make some sick stuff
I just spoke to him, I will PM you now!