• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

UNLIMITED INSTAGRAM LIKES PROGRAM

PanelSMM

Hello All!

Welcome to my Unlimited Instagram Likes program.

All you do it enter the url, and you can recieve 10-500 likes per picture.

This is the personal version, resellers version(able to do 1000+ likes) costs more.

Price for this program: $75
Price for Resellers(1000+ likes): $120

This is for a lifetime subscription.

Screenshots will be posted later.

I accept both paypal and bitcoin, if paying with bitcoin you get a 5% discount​

Rare

Quite a hefty price it seems for something like this, but good luck anyways.

squash

Power member.
If you are looking for someone to review the service let me know.

squash

Power member.
You posted no photos or information with an enormous range of 10-500 likes per post or without going into any further detail about the accounts or process being used.

I simply offered to provide a proper third party review of your service so those interest would have a clue as to what you are even selling "lifetime subscriptions" of, before I buy it myself.

Best of luck with whatever this is!

Eminem

Onyx user!
squash said:
You posted no photos or information with an enormous range of 10-500 likes per post or without going into any further detail about the accounts or process being used.

I simply offered to provide a proper third party review of your service so those interest would have a clue as to what you are even selling "lifetime subscriptions" of, before I buy it myself.

It works my man I can vouch for him. He made a demonstration the other day and the likes started coming within minutes. I'm copping this off him on Friday :)

PanelSMM

squash said:

If your seriously interested in purchasing then I am willing to provide proof of anything you want.

You just wanted a free copy and your upset that I won't give you one

Power member.
This guy is legit he does follows and likes for IG ive bought off him.

Joseph

So this program gives the user the ability to give themselves likes? How do you choose the amount of likes per photo?
And is the program compatible with Mac?

PanelSMM

Joseph said:
So this program gives the user the ability to give themselves likes? How do you choose the amount of likes per photo?
And is the program compatible with Mac?

Correct, and you type in a number 10-500 for the $75 version , or 10-1150 for the $120 version.

It is an exe, So windows only

smalls

Power member.
@Dusk cop this for you & me real quick <3

PanelSMM

Dusk said:
Do you have skype/kik that i could ask some questions about this?

Skype no, kik yes but phone is broken.

If you wanna pm me all the questions tho, i can answer them through PM

Joseph

We know you are a SMM God so the real question is do you have the equivalent of this for Twitter favs and retweets

John

Onyx user!
nice thread bro, if I had 120$ would cop

PanelSMM

Joseph said:
We know you are a SMM God so the real question is do you have the equivalent of this for Twitter favs and retweets

Not yet,
I am actually in the progress of makign one though.

It should be priced similarly to this incase you were wondering how much it would cost.

Joseph

PanelSMM said:
Not yet,
I am actually in the progress of makign one though.

It should be priced similarly to this incase you were wondering how much it would cost.

Yeah I was, I will buy it when it is made (I want the resellers version)
PM me as soon as it is made?