• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Unix like screenshots

F. Malware

Onyx user!
I would like to see who else uses Unix like Operating Systems.
Post your screenshots along with the OS and WM.
Mine:
TumVJ.png

Famous

Power member.
Torvalds said:
I would like to see who else uses Unix like Operating Systems.
Post your screenshots along with the OS and WM.
Mine:
TumVJ.png

Wtf? lol hahaha how do you use that?

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Lol obviously you have no Cli experience,
I can use my pc souly from the keyboard, this software is standard if you want to make it somewhere in computer industry.

Famous

Power member.
Torvalds said:
Lol obviously you have no Cli experience,
I can use my pc souly from the keyboard, this software is standard if you want to make it somewhere in computer industry.

I have no idea what you are talking about.. is this an operating system? like Lynix?

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Lol its Linux, and yes.
This is a open source operating system named OpenBSD. Although Linux is complete shit and I would recommend anyone with substantial knowledge to navigate away from it. BSD is the way to go, although alot of the people I come across don't even know how to install or boot it up let alone use it. If you would like any help on the subject you may pm me.

Famous

Power member.
Torvalds said:
Lol its Linux, and yes.
This is a open source operating system named OpenBSD. Although Linux is complete shit and I would recommend anyone with substantial knowledge to navigate away from it. BSD is the way to go, although alot of the people I come across don't even know how to install or boot it up let alone use it. If you would like any help on the subject you may pm me.

Well like how do you use it?

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Its not simple enough to put in a text box, it took me a month just to obtain the knowledge to use it. That was long ago.
This is what it looks like by default btw:
Capture-12.png

Famous

Power member.
Torvalds said:
Its not simple enough to put in a text box, it took me a month just to obtain the knowledge to use it. That was long ago.
This is what it looks like by default btw:
Capture-12.png

take a screen shot of you replying to this thread

F. Malware

Onyx user!
How is that sketch?
I wrote imadeyoulookdumb in the terminal and posted a reply + my name?
Need any more proof lol xD

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Oh lol, I thought you meant the authenticity of the screenshot.
It's not hard at all, you just need to break the barriers of the spoon feeding windows system. This OS was optimized and built for my personal speeds, things like flash and java must be worked on to get working right. .exe's must be ran in an emulator. Many people are surprised when they see something so different, this is because windows has made you all lazy. All windows is good for is gaming, that's it. And that can even be broken off when you get steam working adequately in bsd. This not only increases your Cli and coding knowledge but it increase your chance of employment in a reputable computer industry.

Famous

Power member.
Torvalds said:
Oh lol, I thought you meant the authenticity of the screenshot.
It's not hard at all, you just need to break the barriers of the spoon feeding windows system. This OS was optimized and built for my personal speeds, things like flash and java must be worked on to get working right. .exe's must be ran in an emulator. Many people are surprised when they see something so different, this is because windows has made you all lazy. All windows is good for is gaming, that's it. And that can even be broken off when you get steam working adequately in bsd.

Dude, sorry but im not a fucking like hardcore computer person. lmao. the stuff your saying is like alien

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Lol, I taught this all to myself from forums like this one.
Motivation is the key, not being hardcore :>

F. Malware

Onyx user!
I am bumping this to see if anyone here uses any type of Unix system.
This surprises me.